PDA

View Full Version : Custom Automag

Alex_8803
09-29-2003, 10:19 PM
hey im lookin to build my very own custom mag, i just need to know which parts to buy and then i can put it all together, i havent owned a mag but ive shot em and want one and think it would be fund to build my own please tell me what else i would be in need of, i already know i need these -

Airgun Design ULE Mainbody - Black

Automag Intellifeed .45 Frame Blade Trigger

Benchmark Automag Foregrip Black- Green

Automag Reactor Valve

AGD Retro X-Valve Upgrade Kit

Please tell me what else i need or reccomend other things than what i already have, i like the body and feed, and valve but am not sure what else i need? HELP

PyRo
09-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Body Rail
Feild Strip Screw
Front Frame screw
Drop Foward
Barrel
Some kind of hose for the air

Alex_8803
09-30-2003, 07:04 AM
Hey is the body rail an absolute necessity to make the gun work or is it just an extra? Does anyone know where i can get a front frme screw? and will macroline work for the hose or do u guys prefer steel with QD

PyRo
09-30-2003, 08:46 AM
Yes, you need a body rail. Field strip screw might come with the valve but I don't think it does. www.store.airgun.com I think, or just go to www.airgun.com and click on store. Or else a local shop would sell them.

Kevmaster
09-30-2003, 12:32 PM
Strip screw does not come with an X valve. You'll need to buy one. The front scrwe can be bought at home depot or lowes or a hardware store for around $0.20.

Macro is OK, provided it is high quality. Tunaman here on AO sells the top of the line macro line. I personally wouldnt use macro if it wasnt Tuna-sold. SS hose will be fine if you want to go that route

Alex_8803
09-30-2003, 03:39 PM
hey is the body rail the same as one of those benchmark sight rails?

Alex_8803
09-30-2003, 03:48 PM
well so far heres what i need correct?

Item Options Unit
Price Qty. In Stock Subtotal

Automag Intellifeed .45 Frame Blade Trigger

Benchmark Automag Foregrip Black- Green

AGD Retro X-Valve Upgrade Kit

Macroline Hose Fitting 90 Degree- Nickel

Macroline Hose- 1 Foot Black

Automag Field Strip Screw

Smart Parts Teardrop 12in Autococker

Psycho Ballistic Bullet Medium Drop with On/Off - Black

Viewloader Revolution 12v Black with X Board

Center Flag Preset 68ci 4500psi Nitrogen System

this should be it, to have a great suped up mag right??? if nebody has nething else other than a trigger screw tell me pls.

PyRo
09-30-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Alex_8803
hey is the body rail the same as one of those benchmark sight rails?
No.
The body rail goes between the mainbody and grip frame.
A sight rail goes ontop of your mainbody, and is not required.

PyRo
09-30-2003, 04:30 PM
This is a body rail

RenagadeOfFunk
09-30-2003, 04:33 PM

im trading my vert cause i want a warpfeed for lefties...i used it once...no scratches and purchased at the AGD factory ;) comes with original box...

Alex_8803
09-30-2003, 06:21 PM
hey how much r u lookin to get for that mainbody cause im trying to get as many used parts as i can so the cost goes down, just give me a price

iownamag
10-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Ok just incase this hasn't been clarified the body rail is absolutly nescassary. It is what holds your entire gun together. On it you mount the main body, vale, grip frame, and foregrip! the barrel, hopper, and drop all go on those items so basically the body rail is where it all starts. If you don't want to spend much more money then just buy a stock body rail, but if you want a truly "nice" mag I would recommend the Omega rail which you can contact tunaman about.