PDA

View Full Version : Help me do this

Nightstrike
09-30-2003, 09:21 PM
I want to make the cheapest electropnuematic rambolt paintball gun ever.
help me do this please.

ZyperioN
10-01-2003, 03:57 PM
Your gonna have to post more info than that, we arent here to do it for you, we will help you along if you need it. Post some actual drawings of what you plan to do and maybe pose a more specific question.

aut911
10-01-2003, 07:49 PM
you can get a joker body from airsoldier. and while you are at it you can get a 4 way there too. the body is only 15 and the 4 way is 60. from there you are going to have to get a board, bolt, trigger frame, barrel and the rest of the stuff to run it. but hey, your off to a start anyways.

aut

Kingman01
10-03-2003, 11:09 AM
I would start off with a Tribal body (also available from air soldier) and build from the ground up.

ZyperioN
10-03-2003, 08:41 PM
yeah that would be another choice but using a spyder clone body would allow for easier purchase/fabrication of parts. The thread-sizes, dimensions, air passage locations, and tube diameters are easily found and are relatively easy to adapt for. By replacing a normal spyder blow-back valve with an auto-cocker style one and attaching a pneumatic ram to the normal hammer after you took out the spring, and finally adding control electronics and a electro-solenoid 4-way, and you have a completely electro-pneumatic gun similar to the 'timmmy.

GA Devil
10-06-2003, 08:09 AM
You can also get that new mongoose for around 150-160. Has about 10 or so rates of fire. Very well made and designed. We took 1 complety apart and was very impressed with the contruction.