PDA

View Full Version : "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" movie..

GhillieGuy
09-30-2003, 10:30 PM
Well 17 more days until the remake of TCM comes out! Who else is gunna see it? I've always kinda been a huge TCM fan and finally a remake. If anyones interested here is a link to the official websight..

http://www.texaschainsawmovie.com/

sps16
09-30-2003, 10:33 PM
he i'm working on your sig for that, i've just got a little lazy lattely. what else is new :)

DiSoRdeR
09-30-2003, 10:37 PM
Ive never seen the first one, who knows i might see this one :D

GhillieGuy
09-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by DiSoRdeR
Ive never seen the first one, who knows i might see this one :D

You gotta see the first one, its horror history.

GhillieGuy
09-30-2003, 10:45 PM
I was thinking about going to see the movie in this.. what do ya think,:) scarey enough? Jk, thats my halloween costume.

Will Wood
10-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Ah! I love it lol! That's awsome.

*ArKfEaR*
10-01-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by GhillieGuy
I was thinking about going to see the movie in this.. what do ya think,:) scarey enough? Jk, thats my halloween costume.

Thats without the mask...

;)

poolshark5226
10-01-2003, 03:16 PM
am I the only one who thought the first one sucked? It was like 80 minutes of some girl being randomly chased through the woods, then in a house, then being chased while running away from the house, and then...wouldnt want to spoil it... but yeah, to tell the truth i didnt like it much

Im still seeing the new one though:)

oldsoldier
10-01-2003, 04:00 PM
Man, that was a classic. Hope they dont ruin it. That was the good old days of the horror genre. Rarely do they make decent horror flicks anyomore. Ah well. I still havent seen House of 1000 corpses yet either. Man, I got lots to catch up on when I get home.

GhillieGuy
10-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
Man, that was a classic. Hope they dont ruin it. That was the good old days of the horror genre. Rarely do they make decent horror flicks anyomore. Ah well. I still havent seen House of 1000 corpses yet either. Man, I got lots to catch up on when I get home.

He's right its a big classic, and they better not ruin it with the remake with some "Monster" that never dies (Micheal Myers, Freddy, Jason..etc.) becouse that would ruin it just like all the sequals did. But i think it will be an awsome movie no matter what.

Hey oldsoldier, dont see house of 1000 corpses! it sucked! where are you right now?