PDA

View Full Version : Cross breed the Valves

GhostXmasFuture
09-30-2003, 10:31 PM
I would like to see a cross breed between the X-valve and the standerd valve. To be more specific I would like an aluminum that has little or no RT and a shoot down rate at about 16 to 20 shoots per second. The reason for this is that I don't like the the different velocities when I go to snap shoot/snipe someone. And I don't want to add any weight to my new RTP by buying a stainless steel standerd valve. 16 to 20 shots with out shot down sound to me (in my under educated estamation) a nice cross between technical improvement over older valve while still giving time for air to flow with out heating up and changing velocities on me. Another reason for the cross breed is I don't want trigger bounce to be a potential complaint at tournaments (they always complain about something when they lose). Also I personally don't really shot much faster with RT.
Does the ULT help limit trigger bounce or is it just a lighter trigger pull with the same basic chance of trigger bounce.

DeathscytheSK
09-30-2003, 10:44 PM
getting a ULT does make your gun lose some reactiveness

Kevmaster
10-01-2003, 07:27 AM
ULT drops the reactivity down to about 3lbs...from 9lbs or so

also, you can turn the input down to ~750-800psi and your reactivity will drop further

and i dont think you'll get your 16-20bps valve any time soon...faster is the place to go

PyRo
10-01-2003, 10:47 AM
Everyone run, he is a sniper!
The level x as they stated will reduce the reactivity. To go even further turn down your tank presure and/or get a longer on-off pin.