PDA

View Full Version : CFOA Thanks AGD For 2003 Support

Josh2Xtremes
10-01-2003, 02:10 AM
On behalf of the entire Carolina Field Owners Association staff, Larry Motes, Jon Morrell, Rob Staudinger, "Big" Dave Wooten and myself, I would like to thank Tom Kaye and Airgun Designs for their sponsorship support during the 2003 CFOA season presented by National Paintball Supply, which ended with a 64-team tournament in Sevierville, Tennessee last Sunday. Jon Morrell, Adam and the Alternative Sport promoted an outstanding event and created a remarkable site on which to do so and their work must be commended.

Without the support of sponsors like Airgun Designs and of course the dedicated players that set a 91-team attendance record in 2003, the CFOA could not exist as the premier series it is today. Thanks to sponsors like AGD, CFOA promoter Larry Motes was able to award nearly TEN THOSUAND DOLLARS in prize money, two trips to the PSP WORLD CUP and nearly TWO HUNDRED CASES of Diablo Inferno paintballs at this single event, along with many more lavish prizes, to the winning teams including Corrupt, Thrash Black and XSF. More information on this event and the entire Carolina Field Owners Association may be found online at www.thecfoa.com, at official internet resource www.WARPIG.com and in the pages of media sponsor Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine. We look forward to another stellar year in 2004!
Josh

(fixed the cfoa link, Army)

Josh2Xtremes
10-01-2003, 02:13 AM
They're coming to shoot you, blow-forward southern style!

Josh2Xtremes
10-01-2003, 02:17 AM
Watch out!

Kevmaster
10-01-2003, 07:25 AM
can ya tell us what teams josh?

pito189
10-01-2003, 02:27 PM
Hey Josh I think I saw you out there. We had on the green Kapp Jersies if you remember any.

It was our first CFOA event, and we were impressed. The airfill lines were awesome, didn't have to wait more than 20 seconds. Nicely reffed for the large part, and good people there. :D

Me and my teammate tearing it up on the ladder field.

I'm with the red X-Mag, and he has a LX-Emag.

Python14
10-01-2003, 02:34 PM
It's Otey!

DiRTyBuNNy
10-01-2003, 03:22 PM
Who's the guy with the sexy blue?

AngelBoy
10-01-2003, 05:05 PM
AAAHHH!!!! I really wish I would have gone. Congrats to all that won, and hopefully I wont miss something like this again.:(

p8ntballa
10-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Awesome pics, Josh!

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 09:02 PM
Hey...is the guy with the Blue X up top on AO? I wanted to ask him about his gun and if he's got any other pix of it..

Doobie
10-05-2003, 11:35 AM
Pito...got a ?
Why did you post a pic of your BUTT:D

sorry army! bad drill sergeant!

pito189
10-05-2003, 12:02 PM
It showed the X. Otherwise I would have posted a picture of me diving.

CFOA pictures. (web.utk.edu/~pchinett/tourney.html)

Take a look.

Josh2Xtremes
10-06-2003, 09:54 AM
Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a few days, spent Friday night/Saturday in Long Island covering the grand opening of the fabulous new High Velocity Paintball outdoor field, then drove all the way back to VA Saturday night to play a little paintball at Ronn Stern's "Rise of the Fallen Angel" game at SplatBrothers Paintball in Hopewell, Virginia. Yet another great weekend with the XMag! I'm back and recovering nicely now. While editing these photos I found one more mag shooter at the CFOA closer I thought was pretty nice, other than the fact that the guy blinked! Hope everyone's weekend was great!
Josh

Kevmaster
10-06-2003, 10:58 AM
thanks josh...thats a nice chord

pito189
10-06-2003, 11:37 AM
Josh that is an Awesome picture man. That is our very own p8ntballa here on AO.

He is pimping my Chord E-Mag, that is awesome.

:D :D

Great picture.

EDIT: ya know looking at the picture, I think he is getting his in the wrist??

Fritzy
10-06-2003, 12:39 PM
He's also got quite a bit of paint in that barrel.

Dayspring
10-06-2003, 12:43 PM
Josh-

Just think of it as him being SO good, that he can do it with his eyes closed. :) Very Zen like.

Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a few days, spent Friday night/Saturday in Long Island covering the grand opening of the fabulous new High Velocity Paintball outdoor field, then drove all the way back to VA Saturday night to play a little paintball at Ronn Stern's "Rise of the Fallen Angel" game at SplatBrothers Paintball in Hopewell, Virginia. Yet another great weekend with the XMag! I'm back and recovering nicely now. While editing these photos I found one more mag shooter at the CFOA closer I thought was pretty nice, other than the fact that the guy blinked! Hope everyone's weekend was great!
Josh

p8ntballa
10-06-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Fritzy
He's also got quite a bit of paint in that barrel.
Hehe Its because I have horrid dives. Or atleast they feel horrid. I dove in the 50 and clogged the barrel up and just shot it out. The paint was flying fine...I shot out the guy I am aiming at ;)

pito189
10-06-2003, 02:15 PM
Horrid dives is the wrong word. Awesome dives, the kid dives from like 10 feet out, and flys in.

Oh ya it's not paint on his glove, its grass jammed in there. HAHA!

G-Rock
10-06-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Doobie
Pito...got a ?
Why did you post a pic of your BUTT:D

sorry army! bad drill sergeant!

Well Doobie if you must ask, it is his best side!!! Have you ever looked at his face!!!!

Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
other than the fact that the guy blinked!

Josh, P8ntballa didn't blink, he was in his zen state of mind, getting ready to go cane some fools!!!!

Chris Geiger