PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed

BabyBlueMag
10-01-2003, 01:39 PM
Can anybody give me feedback on the install of Warp Feed system? I’m looking to get one, but a little info on the product won’t hurt. I’ve looked on the forum; however I have not found anything on the product. What I am looking for is basically is a run down of the Warp Feed. I was told that the Hooper has to be modified, but that all I was able to find out. Anything on the Warp Feed would help. Thanks.

GA Devil
10-01-2003, 02:10 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50487

PyRo
10-01-2003, 02:12 PM
The hopper doesn't have to be modified. You can modify it it if you want. You can have the warp hose run through it, or a dent in the side to make the gun a little smaller. I think you can also rig your hopper to turn on whenver the warp does or the hopper to turn on when your warp does.

BabyBlueMag
10-01-2003, 02:17 PM
Thanks! I appreciate all your help.

BabyBlueMag
10-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Could this be accomplished with a Halo B?????? or should I stick with the VL Revolution

SirTim
10-01-2003, 06:31 PM
I don't see any instruction for a ULE body. I recently body a Emag with ULE and there is not adapter in the warp feed kit that fits the ULE neck.

PyRo
10-01-2003, 06:36 PM
Can what be accomplished with the halo? With the Halo I don't think you will need to worry at all about it not feeding so forget about connecting it to the warp like that.
As for running the hose you probably could, but I don't think I have every seen someone do it.