PDA

View Full Version : Auto Response with LX

Seanmn
10-01-2003, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, I have a question about those of you who've used an autoresponse frame on your mag-does it work with LX? Ever since I installed it, my trigger goes back, then sticks in that position until I pull it forward. I've heard of other people having this problem, so how did you solve it? Also, what would happen if I put a ULE trigger kit into my mag with an autoresponse frame in there? Would it work? Thanks a lot!!!

borph
01-25-2006, 12:53 PM
The sear that comes on the Autoresponse frame is made for the lvl7 bolt. Replace it with the ReTro version.

After unhooking the spring at both ends, the linkage will fold up and out of the frame. Use a punch to gently tap out the tiny rod holding the Pro-Line sear in place. Be sure to put some kind of support under the mechanism, as it seems somewhat fragile. After carefully removing the ReTro sear from the trigger rod (kind of a hassle), line it up and reinsert the pin.

this sear right here:
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=414&categoryID=92

I'm getting the ULE trigger kit soon so I'll post whether or not it works.

Hey guys, I have a question about those of you who've used an autoresponse frame on your mag-does it work with LX? Ever since I installed it, my trigger goes back, then sticks in that position until I pull it forward. I've heard of other people having this problem, so how did you solve it? Also, what would happen if I put a ULE trigger kit into my mag with an autoresponse frame in there? Would it work? Thanks a lot!!!

11 Bravo
01-25-2006, 01:17 PM
I think hes over it by now.

borph
01-25-2006, 09:45 PM
A search for autoresponse ule trigger brought me to this thread.

Even if Seanmn is over it, the info is there for posterity.

That's why I love the wealth of knowledge that is ao.