PDA

View Full Version : where can I find a meduessa frame

triggerman
10-01-2003, 07:07 PM
i'm biulding my dream mag. All i need now is a frame. I really want a meduessa frame or a frame with a wheel trigger. If any one could help me find one or the other i would apreciate it. but if at all possible I would really like the meduessa frame

sneakyhacker420
10-01-2003, 07:35 PM
medusa is still non-existent, its just a prototype that PTP has still never relased... and the roller trigger frames are completely useless on mechanical mags becuase the trigger pull is just so long

your best bet would be to get an AGD IntelliFrame for it

LaW
10-01-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
medusa is still non-existent, its just a prototype that PTP has still never relased... and the roller trigger frames are completely useless on mechanical mags becuase the trigger pull is just so long

your best bet would be to get an AGD IntelliFrame for it

I could have sworn that I have seen a medusa or two floating around the site...

rikkter
10-01-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by LaW

I could have sworn that I have seen a medusa or two floating around the site...

agreed, it was in that 'best mechanical mag' thread or something

LaW
10-01-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by rikkter

agreed, it was in that 'best mechanical mag' thread or something

yeah I saw someone with it there! but before that elsewhere as well but oh well :)

UltimatePaintballer
10-01-2003, 08:00 PM
i heard of a meduessa so long ago, idk if it was for agd or what but to hear it again makes me want to see a pic

sneakyhacker420
10-01-2003, 08:01 PM
btw law, if you'd like to, and promise to return it unchanged (besides the shot counter) you can probably use my e-class @ the big game... given that i get my micro-e's safety unjammed

-=Squid=-
10-01-2003, 08:11 PM
Here is a pic of the frame on a micro mag:

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=918102

LaW
10-01-2003, 08:19 PM
btw law, if you'd like to, and promise to return it unchanged (besides the shot counter) you can probably use my e-class @ the big game... given that i get my micro-e's safety unjammed

Actually I have a hold of an emag, at least I think I will. But I will take you up on that if I dont get the emag in time!

I am going to flash my friends emag and just hold off on my sfl until I get the rest of it back (probably just go down to agd and have them do it) :)

RRfireblade
10-01-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Here is a pic of the frame on a micro mag:

That looks familiar.;)

Anyway,they're still not actually in production yet.And no I'm not ready to let that one go yet.

The only inside word I can give(and I hate this 'cause every time I do,Forest makes me look like a dolt)is PTP has something ground breaking in the works that they will be officially unleashing shortly.

How shortly, I'm not sure and refuse to guess.

Jay.

FalconGuy016
10-01-2003, 08:22 PM
I thought the medusa was finally released

sneakyhacker420
10-01-2003, 08:24 PM
squid... how in the world did you get your hands on that frame?

-=Squid=-
10-01-2003, 08:35 PM
squid... how in the world did you get your hands on that frame? As much as I would like to pretend its mine, its not :( I think its RRfireblade who just posted in this thread.

RRfireblade
10-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
As much as I would like to pretend its mine, its not :( I think its RRfireblade who just posted in this thread.

:D

sneakyhacker420
10-01-2003, 08:42 PM
ahhhhhh... i wanna know why he put a medusa on a micro e-mag... :confused:

i know its a micro-e because of the little extended peice in front to accent the battery pack

RRfireblade
10-01-2003, 08:58 PM
ahhhhhh... i wanna know why he put a medusa on a micro e-mag... :confused:

i know its a micro-e because of the little extended peice in front to accent the battery pack

Long story....

It never was an E-Micro,Forest owed me a Micro from some previous business dealings,I had already snagged the Proto Medusa(and the Proto trigger;)),and was waiting for bodies to be milled when lightning took out one of the mills.I eventually tired of waiting for it to be repaired so I found one of those laying around and had it built up with that E-Body(had the Battery extension on it already)Figured it "might" be an E Micro someday,but since AGD shipped my XMAG this week (tuesday)I might as well keep it mechanical.Plus, the Medusa is kinda unique and I like it.

Jay.

Muzikman
10-02-2003, 09:25 AM
I have a Medusa sitting on my bench, but I am trying to decide if it should go on one of my cockers or one of my mags. It has been sitting there for a good 8 months or so.

thei3ug
10-02-2003, 09:51 AM
well at least try it on both before you make any semi-permenent decisions. live a little!

paintballbeaver
10-02-2003, 05:28 PM
yeah sneaky hacker is definitaly wrong they have both the medusa lite and medusa out for mags (i know this because they pester my local shop owner to order them evertime he places an order.)

RRfireblade
10-02-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by paintballbeaver
yeah sneaky hacker is definitaly wrong they have both the medusa lite and medusa out for mags (i know this because they pester my local shop owner to order them evertime he places an order.)

That's pretty funny.

triggerman
10-04-2003, 02:18 PM
well I called ptp and they said both frames are released but the are currently out of mudessas but they do have the meduessa lites in stock. I think im going to wait till the get the meduessa in stock.

RRfireblade
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
The full Medusa is under a redesign,you probably won't see those for a little while yet.

Jay.

FYI, If your going to call you MUST speak to Steve or Forest.(Only Steve will take customer calls and he's off Mon-Wed.)

sneakyhacker420
10-04-2003, 11:03 PM
ohhhhh... well i don't keep in touch with PTP in any way because of their un-updated site and whatnot

the only way i'm related to PTP is my micro e-mag :p