PDA

View Full Version : Bojo-master has it all wrong...I STICK BY MY TRADES!!!

RenagadeOfFunk
10-01-2003, 08:50 PM
I didn't back out it was a friend from school....he wanted a warp but needed it before this weekend...now don't go accusing me of backing out...i wasn't the one who wanted your warp...and i go and tell people to go buy your warp after you keep telling me i "suck" im my pms...im trying to help you out so dont get mad at me...jeez :o

i know you are mad but you have another buyer...calm down...thats all i ask...

oh and please change your sig
"proud owner of a limited edition isuzu impulse rs, awd turbo baby.

RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf is a horrible trader, do not listen to his offers, he will just try to back out later. DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM."

i_baked_cookies
10-01-2003, 08:53 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

gamarada717
10-01-2003, 08:59 PM
Why do you have 728 posts, yet you joined in August?

Gitaroo Man
10-01-2003, 09:02 PM
why? cause some people post too much....*edit* about not useful things

and i believe this belongs in the buyer/trader feedback forum...not sure though

also, i don't understand what you are saying. it seems as though you did back out. please clarify

(what grade are you in?)

RenagadeOfFunk
10-01-2003, 09:13 PM
im in the 10th grade...i dont see what that has to do with anything...let me explain...

....it hapopened yesterday...

I wanted to purchase his warp for a friend...my friend needed it by friday...he didn't want to take the risk and my friend said he didn't want to buy it...so they bojo gets mad because i had to back out cause my friend backed out...

bojo-master
10-01-2003, 09:14 PM
All this is written by renofpunk-

sending money today....try to send my warp so it gets to me by friday ok...just do the best you can...

woohoo a warp...so i should send the $ and when you get i i get my warp...woohoo thank man...ill send money TODAY!!!

20, 30, 50, 60, 65, 70....yep there it is...sending... woot...
hello...are you alive bojo? i have $$ for your warp now
sending money today....try to send my warp so it gets to me by friday ok...just do the best you can...

end quote

then after i pack everything up, tell other people its sold, start to mental spend my money. I send him a email just saying that it probably would not be able to make it to him on friday considering everything was finalized Tuesday night, and I am not going to send out till I get money first. So he say he just doesn’t want.

This is not the first time ether,he did practicly this same thing to me about 2 weeks ago. Heck I was even going to have my dad drive it half way so he could pick it up.

Yes, I do have it sold now, but for $10 less

Yes, maybe I am overreacting, so what.

PyRo
10-01-2003, 09:14 PM
Darn people post whoreing.

PyRo
10-01-2003, 09:15 PM
I mean who does that seriously?

Gitaroo Man
10-01-2003, 09:16 PM
but, as it appears you didn't send an email/pm back to him letting him know that it is ok that he sent the money for the warp. did you?

(it had nothing to do with anything i was just aking...thats why i put it in these things "()" lol))

bojo-master
10-01-2003, 09:16 PM
what really pisses me off is that he said he sent the $$ out. but he really didnt

gamarada717
10-01-2003, 09:17 PM
It sounds almost like renagade's "friend" is him....I really don't care though.

RenagadeOfFunk
10-01-2003, 09:17 PM
...sending money today....try to send my warp so it gets to me by friday ok...just do the best you can... "

ok so i needed it by friday...well would you be able to...NO! so i stopped it before you sent...

"woohoo a warp...so i should send the $ and when you get i i get my warp...woohoo thank man...ill send money TODAY!!!"

if i said i was buying it for someone else you woulsd have questioned me why dont you just let him buy it and stuff...i didn't want this to happen (me writing a bunch of paragrpahs about this trade...)

thread : closed...

bojo-master
10-01-2003, 09:20 PM
haaa

RenagadeOfFunk
10-01-2003, 09:22 PM
bojo-master wrote on 10-01-2003 09:49 PM:
sure, if he (meaning you) really wanted it by friday you would really want it a few days later as well,you never had the money, you just hoped you could get a free warpfeed to use for a couple of days or something. if you cant remember correctly you did this to me once before as well.

sure, i will stop bugging you..
as soon as it stops giving me pleasure.

heheh..ok ok...i do have the money...but it wasn't for me like i said...as long as it makes you feel better you can harrass me...:D

bojo-master
10-01-2003, 09:22 PM
ya, he is his friend, his only friend

RenagadeOfFunk
10-01-2003, 09:31 PM
...you dont need to tell everyone ;)

bornl33t
10-02-2003, 05:19 AM
hold on, I'll send you the missing 10$ just so you leave AO FOREVER....

erm... nah wait, I changed my mind......hahahahahaha

Load SM5
10-02-2003, 07:02 AM
This is a pointless thread in the wrong forum anyway.