PDA

View Full Version : paintball on reno 911

HoppysMag
10-01-2003, 09:37 PM
eh, missuse still
but they did use some masks, and wasnt that bad... any thoughts. as i sat there and was yelling to paintcheck the cop. lol :D love the rapide

rpm07
10-01-2003, 09:56 PM
I was watching it to. The show is so screwed up

muirtach
10-01-2003, 09:58 PM
I live in Reno and I own a rapide....

OMG, I have a doppleganger!

ZAust
10-01-2003, 10:05 PM
bwahahaha i LOVE reno 911!!! ill look for this episode.

LaW
10-01-2003, 10:48 PM
I was rolling on the floor laughing! It was just awesome when they called for backup and the cops came with spyders and camo! and bunkered the fat dude in the house...

"YOU GUYS DONT KNOW THE RULES" haha it was pretty funny

plmcmahon
10-02-2003, 01:07 AM
The fat guy was mad at the postal worker because he didn't call himself out. LOL!

werd
10-02-2003, 08:14 AM
lol reno was funny as hell but its still a messed up show :)

sps16
10-02-2003, 08:40 AM
haha yea i saw last night in between innings of the a's game

GA Devil
10-02-2003, 10:59 AM
I was iffy on it. They showed the mail guy with no mask and a shot about 1 inch from his eye. Now most people would know better but some moron will get hurt thinking "I dont need to wear a mask"

1stdeadeye
10-02-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by GA Devil
Now most people would know better but some moron will get hurt thinking "I dont need to wear a mask"

This is also the show where they spent 10 minutes tring to blow up a microwave with aerosol cans(they finished the job with a grenade). I don't think anyone will take what they do seriously. It was funny watching the windshield of their cruiser gat covered with paint!:D

shartley
10-02-2003, 02:02 PM
Reno 911 is GREAT! :D

Seriously, if there ever was a show that you could misuse products and not worry about it, it is THAT one. After all, if folks are worried that people will see them doing something wrong with paintball equipment and copy it and then hurt themselves… DON’T… the people who would, would already be dead from trying to copy one of a million other stupid things they do on that show. :D

barberjohn
10-02-2003, 03:12 PM
it was ok, i was a little on the dissaproving side of it, since, yet again, it shows our sport as pretty much crap. but i love watching reno, just i wish that they could have made a spinnoff of super troopers with the same characters, now that would have been sweet. oh yea, 1stdeadeye, they accidentally blew it up with a tear gas grenade, which was also extremely halarious.

LaW
10-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by barberjohn
it was ok, i was a little on the dissaproving side of it, since, yet again, it shows our sport as pretty much crap. but i love watching reno, just i wish that they could have made a spinnoff of super troopers with the same characters, now that would have been sweet. oh yea, 1stdeadeye, they accidentally blew it up with a tear gas grenade, which was also extremely halarious.

super troopers was only SO funny, it would get annoying quickly...

thei3ug
10-02-2003, 06:29 PM
umm, the mailman was being assaulted out of the blue. I'm not sure a spectra is part of the mailman's standard uniform.

skife
10-02-2003, 06:33 PM
It was so funny, poor fatguy only using a tippy 98 and the other dude's were useing electro spyders with revvys, it was funny though

fcpchop
10-04-2003, 03:54 PM
it was good, i love how they shot the fat guy a bunch of times even after he was out:D but i wished they would use some emags or x mags, then it would of been great instead of good