PDA

View Full Version : Sending my gun to AGD...

Danny77
10-02-2003, 01:36 PM
After having everything looked at by a friend who knows a lot about mags, consulting with fellow AOers, and talking to an AGD tech, my gun still leaks:( So now Im going to send it to AO. I called agd, and a guy gave me an RA number and said to send it there, and theyl take care of it.

What Im wondering is, how do I pay for it? DO they automaticaly take it out of my credit(which they already have my info) or what? Also, when they send it back to me, do they give me a sheet that says what they did and what was wrong with it? Cause I realy want to know what the heck is a matter with it:)

Paintchucker
10-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Depending on your valve, it may be under warranty. I think the retro/emag valves have the equilvalence of two stars, and regular mag/mini valves have star imprinted on the valve.

If you click on Visti the AGD Store in the upper right corner of your browser window and then find warranty info, you can find more detailed info...

Doobie
10-02-2003, 02:19 PM
They should call you if they have to charge for any repairs. I know for a fact that they include a sheet upon return that states what was done to the marker and a chrono test. One of my invoices even said I should change from a microline to macro/steel to prevent shootdown in my old Lvl 7.
Hope I helped.:)

Kevmaster
10-02-2003, 04:40 PM
They will call you before ANY charge is made. It is required by Illinois law i believe. As PC said, it MAY be covered under warranty...and if so they wont even charge you for shipping back.

Danny77
10-02-2003, 10:09 PM
cool, thanks guys.