PDA

View Full Version : Pump Kit needed

KansasCityBlackULE-mag
10-02-2003, 04:17 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a pump conversion kit for an Xmag, I am buying my friends Purple X-Mag, and I want to play pump/stock class. If you know where I can get a pump conversion kit, or if you have 1 for sale, please email me or post on the thread. Thanks, Kyle

P.S. I would preferably like to get a pink or purple pump kit. Or if possible a mutli-colored pump kit. Thanks.

Muzikman
10-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Umm...

sorry, you will never find a "Pump Kit" for an Xmag as they were never made. If you want to spend the money and time, you might be able to get someone like Punisher to make you something, but it would take some serious haking into the body to get it to work.

Pacifist_Farmer
10-02-2003, 06:32 PM
no offense but..

why a pump Xmag?

now classic I can see but Xmag, that just seems silly

Paintchucker
10-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Welcome to AO! And what a way to start out, with a purple XMAG. That is AGD's top of the line electronic ultimate "paintchucking" machine :) Trying to convert and play pump/stock would be like hauling cinderblocks in your ferrari.

I would assume if you want to play pump/stock, you would want to shoot CO2. CO2 is incompatible with the high end valve on the Xmag.

To even to attempt to put a pump kit on the xmag, you would have to do some extensive cutting on the bodyrail/body, and not sure if it would work even then. I think probably it would hit wires for the eye anyway.

You would be better off searching or posting a thread in the Guns For Sale forum here at AO. You should be able to pick up a complete mag pump for around $250 or so. It would come with the older mag/minimag style valve, which shoots CO2.

Originally posted by AGD

7.) What are some joys and struggles of your career?

The joys are when you make it work well. The struggles are when they want it to be a different color

The pump kit, like Henry Ford's Model T comes in any color that you want... As long as you want black! :)