PDA

View Full Version : My Last Hope

slimsunny34
10-02-2003, 04:39 PM
My gun has had so many problems in the last week. I'm about ready to just buy a new valve. I have one final leak. when i air up the gun it leaks down the barrel(i think). it still fires but when i hold back the trigger, the leak stops. also when i fire, every other shot, the velocity is at like 50fps. PLEASE HELP ME

Fanatic
10-02-2003, 04:46 PM
did you change the oil every 3000 miles?!

really though..you should get that thing overhauled-orings
and tuned-LX

i dont think there is nothing wrong with it other that it needs to be tweeked a little

is that ICOMs old Emag??

PyRo
10-02-2003, 07:03 PM
He tried changing the o-rings, pt spacers didn't help. Says he didn't mess with the trigger rod, bolt/sear arn't worn. Anyone else have any ideas?
How bad is your barrel leak, just freely comming out, or a slower one?
If you gas up the marker, and pull the trigger all the way foward is there a gap bewteen the rod and the trigger, if not there should be.

slimsunny34
10-02-2003, 11:26 PM
i gassed up hte gun, leak came out, then i stuck it under water. the bubbles came out between the trigger fame and the rail about an inch back from the trigger. I think it might be my on/off, but i replaced all the orings in it.

by the way, this is my old gun with a classic smart valve that is leaking, not the emag.

Tunaman
10-03-2003, 05:08 AM
send it to me...I'll fix it. Email me...;) :D :D

slimsunny34
10-03-2003, 10:16 AM
anyone else have an idea? Which oring in the on/off would cause a continuous leak as soon as air is attached?

Dayspring
10-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Well, if it's a classic valve, did you put both orings back in the on/off hole?

Jonesie
10-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by slimsunny34
anyone else have an idea? Which oring in the on/off would cause a continuous leak as soon as air is attached?

I've had this problem too. Is it an RT/RT Pro/E-Mag/X-Mag/X-Valve? If so, did you change/replace/reinstall this o-ring? I once left it out and experienced exactly what you are talking about. (No comment on my stupidity, please! :) )

(The picture is focusing on the On/Off Bottom, BTW)

Hope This Helps ~ Dave