PDA

View Full Version : Need EMag help SUPER FAST!!!

FortySix&2
10-02-2003, 10:31 PM
I have a tourny this Sunday, and my PTP Micro E-mag seems to have crapped on me today.

Anyways, my E-clip (washer like piece of solenoid) broke a week ago, but the gun seemed to work fine in electronic mode, so i continued to used til i could get it fixed (bad idea i think)

Now the gun seems to be acting up really bad, do u think this was cause of using it w/o E-clip? What should happen if E-clip breaks?

I know i was stupid, but please help, URGENT.

Dayspring
10-02-2003, 11:09 PM
Get a new clip.

FortySix&2
10-03-2003, 09:01 AM
I might be able to pick up a new E-clip today, could I get a picture of how the E-clip is supposed to look when installed.

I notice that I can rotate the plunger (i think that's what it is, the piece connected to the rod that goes into the solenoid), and it will move up and down. How far up should I have this when I install the E-clip.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102390&highlight=eclip

Refer to this thread, my problem is verbatim.

One last thing, if I am unable to get an E-clip today, is there anyway I could "ghetto-rig" it to make it work for a day? I'm planning on sending my gun in soon when the new software comes out, but for at least this sunday, what can i do?