PDA

View Full Version : The DirtyNut Has Landed!!

DiRTyBuNNy
10-03-2003, 01:00 AM
I just wanted to post up that I've gotten one of the new Peanut Flatline tanks care of RogueFactor here on AO. It's a nice new Carleton 72ci 5-year hydro tank (04/03 hydro). I'm going to be mounting it to a new CP pro rail and the X-Mag that just left for anno this morning...so we'll see...so all you fools better watch out..I'm ready to go...

http://pages.prodigy.net/danlathum/paintball/DirtyPeanut.jpg

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
10-03-2003, 01:06 AM
How much did that set ya back Dan?

LaW
10-03-2003, 01:47 AM
hmmm i might have to pick up one of those if i can find one... how much?

rkjunior303
10-03-2003, 09:08 AM
nice! i dig those peanut tanks, sooo sexy. now that there is a flatline, i may have to get one.

DiRTyBuNNy
10-03-2003, 10:22 AM
I don't really like to post prices in the paintball forum but you can go ahead and contact a dealer like RogueFactor (or there's that "Chicken of the Sea" Guy) to get you that information. What's nice about the peanuts is the fact that for the people like myself (and USAF) who run our tanks right off the grip, with the peanut you don't get that Tippmann feel (where the gun feels like it's 3 feet out in front of you when it's shouldered)...plus you get a little bit more shots..

QUINCYMASSGUY
10-03-2003, 12:15 PM
So one of roguefactors nuts have finally dropped. Wow.... (think about it :D )

Kidding aside (and be nice mods, no one would get that unless they should) that is pretty sweet, Rogue kicks out some good AGD-related stuff.

DiRTyBuNNy
10-03-2003, 12:28 PM
Yup..he's cracked the first nut here on the West Coast...I actually can't wait for my X-Mag to get in so I can put it all together..

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 02:55 AM
the peanut will be out at SC Village this weekend for all to see..

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 07:45 PM
Just an FYI to everyone else since I had a chance to really take a look at mine today...the tanks are a little longer than the CrossFire and WorrGas (70ci) "Peanut" tanks and seem to be about 1 1/2" to 2" shorter than a 68ci bottle...so if you're expecting it to look like a Grapefruit like Jack&Coke's Crossfire or Bad_Knee's WorrGas tank it's not like that...sorry..but it's still darn seksi..

dinger
10-04-2003, 07:58 PM
wait a sec...

you're getting an X?

didn't you just get a NYX trix?? :o

btw, 'nuts RULE :D

but i like my 90/3k stub ;)

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 08:19 PM
Dinger..I'll answer all you questions in order:

*Yes, I'm getting an X-Mag. I've been on the list since November of 2002. It's at anno right now. Gloss Blue.

*I don't have an NYX anymore. I sent my second one back and asked for a refund. Their quality control leaves a lot to be desired.

*Nuts do rule..Cornuts..Macadamia Nuts..even Deez Nuts...

*and as for your stub...no idea, man..

Steelrat
10-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Too bad about the NYX, I thought you had things worked out with them. It terrible when a good product is ruined by poor quality control. I couldn't believe the parts they left off of your $1500 marker.

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Steelrat
Too bad about the NYX, I thought you had things worked out with them. It terrible when a good product is ruined by poor quality control. I couldn't believe the parts they left off of your $1500 marker.

exactly..they said I could have had the parts sent to me..or asked for another marker...but after having already sent one back I just wasn't in the mood...my X is on it's way to be anno'd so it's a moot point now...

Steelrat
10-04-2003, 10:02 PM
You know things arent too bad when you have to settle for an X-mag ;)

I guess I have just been lucky with the two guns I purchased, worked fine out of the box.

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 10:05 PM
well..it's not entirely true...this will be my second X-mag...the first one came in and I said the fade wasn't acceptable...I was part of the "fade on the barrel and not the gun" debacle...Tom let me into the next batch to fix it and I decided to just go with a Blue Gloss X-Mag this time...a lot harder to mess up...I hope...

Steelrat
10-04-2003, 10:11 PM
I guess when I have nothing but good luck, someone else has to suffer and have all the bad luck. Whoever annoed that stuff should have been flogged, didn't they put the whole fade on the barrel, so the main body was essentially a solid color?

Anyways, solid blue is a safe bet. Good luck with the gun.

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Steelrat
I guess when I have nothing but good luck, someone else has to suffer and have all the bad luck. Whoever annoed that stuff should have been flogged, didn't they put the whole fade on the barrel, so the main body was essentially a solid color?

Anyways, solid blue is a safe bet. Good luck with the gun.

Yeah..the barrel was all black but almost all of the gun was blue...I'm hoping to get a blue gun just like this one but we'll see..

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1047930