PDA

View Full Version : How hard to convert

Southpaw
10-03-2003, 09:06 AM
How hard is it to convert a plain old rt body to fit on an E-mag and not a rt/pro but just a rt. also if ti is too hard please tell me who could help me with this.

-=Squid=-
10-03-2003, 09:48 AM
Is it the new style or old style? If its a new style RT, the body fits on an emag without modifications, if its an oldschool RT you cant do it without some super special modifications...

Dayspring
10-03-2003, 09:51 AM
You'd have to chop part of the body off in the back (b/c it covers the valve and normal mag valves are slightly larger in diameter than the classic RT.

There's also a hole on the bottom of the body that would most likely need to be rounded out.

Kevmaster
10-03-2003, 09:54 AM
if you have a classic RT, you'll need this:
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=423&CATID=5

Southpaw
10-03-2003, 09:56 AM
the old style rt and not the rt/pro. I know that the back will have to be cu off flat due to the slash cut on the back. although I think it would be way cooler than the mini body I know it will take some work but how mutch and I have never seen one on an E-mag and i am shure the work will take a while but I think it would be worth it.

edit why would I need the kit to put the body on an e-mag am I missing something. I do not want a ule on a rt I want tp put a rt on an emagThis on an E-mag=sexy (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=146&CATID=23) also is the "pipe" the same size and will welded on nut still work with the frame screw?

athomas
10-03-2003, 01:11 PM
The body will fit. The back has to be cut off to the proper length.

TheTramp
10-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Someone here as posted a pic of an E-Mag with an RT body but I don't remember who. It looked really nice. I've always loved the look of that body with the round holes at the end.

tony3
10-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Yeah, you just need to cut the back off, not very hard, I used a pipe cutter/dremel to do it