PDA

View Full Version : Best Moment in a Scenerio Game

Stealth_Wizard07
10-04-2003, 10:39 AM
My best moment in a scenerio game (i'm in iowa not a lot of scenerio games so we do dumb/crazy stuff). A couple of my teams mates and I were walking around the timber looking out for the enemy*WW2 scenerio* and i was covering they rear when all of a sudden, we were under fire from no where so we retreated like no other. After we ran about 100 yards we saw them moving so 3 of them started firing on them and got out for their stupidity and so all that was left was me and my friend Ben. We run away with the bad guys on are tales and we hop into this pond just go in far enough to have are guns not under water and are masks above the water. As time goes by 20 or so of their guys go past us(heheehehe) and start a fire fight with one of are rescue teams so me and Ben pop out of the water and just unload all are paint on them, all of them had those overrated tippman a-5's (overated in my opioion). And we had a Spyder and a Core shark but it was the best experience i've ever had in a Scenerio game.

Stealth_Wizard07
10-04-2003, 09:01 PM
other ppl putting thier funny or cool stuff on would be cool to not just mine i'm sure theirs way better ones out their...

judster
10-05-2003, 01:00 AM
i had one of my all time favorite moments in a scenario in the 'cool move of the month' in scenario news...i basicly got the opposeing side to lead me to a bunker to blow it up for a mission then had an enemy engneer rebuld a bridge so i could blow it again. good times

rathbaster
10-05-2003, 03:29 PM
I was playing a local 8 hour scenario game, GI Joe vs. Cobra. I was a Joe, and playing stock class the wholeday. After over running a Cobra position, I crept forward on my own right up to the edge of the Cobra base. There, the very colorful Cobra Commander made a wonderful, inspiring speech, including an outline of "Things He Needed for Victory". One was a Large Black Box.

I remembered, we had just found a Large Black Box buried in the leaves at the positon we over ran.

I crept away without attracting attention and informed the guys at the position. They hauled it in and +500 points for our side, it was the Sonic Weapon that the enemy was after.

Our side won by 1000 points so I figured I had a small hand in that accomplishment. :D :cool:

Wes Janson
10-30-2003, 08:17 PM
My best moment so far had to have been last Saturday, at the Night of the Living Dead game at Wayne's World. I was leading a team of woefully underaged, underarmed, and underexperienced kids on a mission from the south base, east to the power station, and then up to the northeastern tower, to hold for a half hour. Our team had been doing miserably, and our players consisted mostly of last-minute walk-ons, facing a team comprised mostly of professional players, including a 7-man NPPL team from Britain. Anyways, as I lead my group east, we came up to the power station. None of us could see worth ****, because the moon was almost invisible and it was very humid (fogged up to high heaven). Just as we approached the station, shots rung out and our point men jumped for cover. Apparantly a lucky shot from the lead player took out the enemy team's XO. As he stood by the ref, watching us exchange blind fire from 30 feet and missing wildly, he came over and offered me a deal-to let us walk past freely, and he would leave our team alone. I initially declined, but when it became apparant we weren't going to win the fight, I called him over and he agreed to let us pass. Incredibly, they did just that. We continued up the road, and as we neared the tower base, there was the soft flicker of a ref's glowstick in the distance, indicating an enemy team.. While we sat around and waited for what to do, we heard voices from behind us, down the trail. I told everyone to spread off the trail a few feet, drop down to the ground, and do not fire. I dropped onto my belly along the side of the path, with absolutely no cover save some 12-inch grass. I put my gloves over my minimag so it's reflective gold and blue body wouldn't give me away, and waited. When they closed to within three or four feet, I jumped up and shouted at the top of my lungs SURRENDER NOW!! PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN AND DO NOT SHOOT! Apparantly they had most definitely not been expecting this, and had been stupidly made loud noises and ignored their surroundings in favor of discussing amusing cell phone calls. When I sprung, they shot straight out of their shoes. Not a one of them so much as considered shooting, they surrendered without argument. As the half dozen or so of them walked past, I realized it was the previous group who had allowed us to pass..and now we had our revenge. Several of them muttered to each other that they'd seen me, but figured me for a rock or a tree trunk, or something. One made some idiotic comment about having throught I was some little kid, but he didn't reply when I asked him why the hell there would be little kids out on the field hiding in the grass with guns (and yet remain unconcerned). Our ref, who had been behind a tree watching (to conceal his glowstick), was laughing his butt off when he approached. That was the crowning moment for our pathetic side, although we nearly won through the cunning of a few of our players who managed to collect almost every prop on the field. Great fun...

abaez
10-30-2003, 11:06 PM
This past weekend it was a superhero themed scenario. One side heros one side villains. Saturday we won 1300 something points to their 800. Sunday we got our butts kicked (all the walks went to their side) and our general got shot something like 8 times.. it turned out to be 3200 to like 2700..

anyway they announced our mvp, he was actually really good no one complained. Then the villains announced theirs, it was the same guy! He turned out to be a spy for the villains. If you could imagine the faces of our xo when that was announced.. he pulled out like 12 of our mission cards plus stories of how he shot our card holder in the head to get him out.. geez that was funny our xo's were like.. no f'n way.. heheheh my first scenario too