PDA

View Full Version : shootpaint.com anyone done business?

Matt1427
10-04-2003, 01:52 PM
I was j/w I ordered a 2k3 black bko from them on Wednesday of last week, And I still havent gotten it yet. And they said if it is back ordered they will send you an email. And I havent received one, and they havent replied to my email.

pbguy888
10-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Im pretty sure the owner of shootpaint visits the ICD forums of pbantion alot. Go there and post this.

camilion705
10-04-2003, 03:10 PM
shootpaint is an awesome retailer! Just wait. Travis is a busy guy. he'll get you what you need. All the rest of us bko users had to wait a long time also... High demand for bkos and ICD cant make them fast enough!

Goldie D Pimp
10-04-2003, 03:58 PM
So you ordered it 3 days ago and are wondering why you haven't gotten it?

Most smaller retailers like myself and shoot paint aren't as fast as bigger companies due to the fact that we've got less manpower. Taking a week or two to get an order isn't a big deal.

You may have to wait a little longer to get your order, but you'll get one on one customer service that is generally a lot better than with the larger places.

Matt1427
10-04-2003, 09:51 PM
Hey Goldie read the post it says last wednesday, hence should have gotten it 3 days ago. With the one week shipping.

heftylefty
10-04-2003, 11:41 PM
my friend ordered a cp 2 piece from them 2 1/2 months ago and he still hasnt gotten it yet. so i wont be able to trust them if i have to order somethin from them, but their prices are really good.

Jack & Coke
10-05-2003, 01:09 AM
shootpaint.com = some of the lowest prices, but also some of the lowest inventories...

With shootpaint.com, you'll get some of the best prices on the net, but there's a great chance you'll have to wait.

Goldie D Pimp
10-05-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Matt1427
Hey Goldie read the post it says last wednesday, hence should have gotten it 3 days ago. With the one week shipping.

Well techinically LAST wed is 3 days ago... a week from wed would be when you ordered :P

phx_backstabber
10-05-2003, 01:30 PM
I ordered a bushy with pds from him and waited close to 3 months. The time was blaimed on icd being backed up. The price was nice but the wait was crazy. I dont know about anything else non icd maybe its different. Nice guy though kept decent contact.

adam

dinger
10-05-2003, 11:29 PM
hehehe its nice knowing these people ;)

right now shootpaint is having his apartment redone or something along those lines.

therefore he's currently living elsewhere. the worst part is hes going to be GONE FOR ONE MONTH!!

but he's going to try his hardest to do the business part of his life. also, he said that he might not have much time on the internet, if any.

thats why i didn't send my bko back to him to fix it ;)

any orders put in within like the past week and a half or so probably will take a while

Matt1427
10-06-2003, 02:42 PM
He needs to get his stuff together, business should come befoere his little apartment. Hes really bad to do business with. Ill never do business with shootpaint or reccomend them to anyone again. Wow I was looking forward to playng outside before it got to cold. IM pissed.