PDA

View Full Version : **skirts of AGD Pride and the Bling Bling Allstars take 1st at Marquette 3-man**

skirts
10-04-2003, 10:11 PM
well that does it... three weekends in a row and 3 first places for AGD Pride and its boys.

Today i played a 3-man in Marquette, MI

there were 19 teams total and the weather sucked

our team (the bling bling allstars) took first place winning 3 pure energy 68/3000 psi tanks, 3 evil t-shirts, and 3 extreme rage skull caps.

the tournament went well (the morning sucked with weather below 36 degrees until around 1 in the afternoon... and it snowed a little)

the team was ranked 3rd going into the 6 team finals where we only dropped 1 game in a 6 team round robin. we ended the day winning by 15 points over the 2nd place team...

highlights:
brett - broke to the 50 on the evil airball field, got first flag pull... then bunkered out the guy on the other side of the bunker... after that he proceeded to run the left tape and shoot out the last two guys and hang the flag before atwood and i knew what happened.

atwood - atwood was a fire ball all day, just about taking the heads off a couple refs that maybe shouldnt have been reffing... he bunkered out one guy in the 50 who tried to wipe it and jayson just about castrated the kid for trying to hide the hit... very funny to watch

skirts - the last game of the day came down to a 3 on 1 where i got up, bunkered out one player... bunker out a reff who wasnt wearing orange, then turned around and bunkered out the 2nd player on their team... now it was a 1 on 1 where i played the bunker loose and waited for their guy to bunker me... when he came, he wasnt expecting me soo far away from the bunker and i ripped him up...

all and all it was a good tourney, my x-mag shot flawlessly all day...

only complaints was the crappy PMI paint that was so brittle my level 10 was ripping right through it... though it mostly gave me barrel breaks all day...

the competition was great and im still trying to get feeling back in my fingers and nose...

peace out... here are some pics

skirts
10-04-2003, 10:18 PM

ah137
10-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Good job guys, sounded like fun, that alright though because I smoked people all day at open play! ha ha

What did everyone else place?

~Hills

You ended up usings that p.o.s. X-mag? ha ha

sps16
10-04-2003, 10:20 PM
sweet ashe, glad you guys did well

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 10:20 PM
whoops...do you need some webspace to host the pix for you?

and btw, what you guys doin with the prizes? keeping them or selling them?

Steelrat
10-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Just make a new reply and use the attach file button at the bottom.

Glad to hear you all did so well.

skirts
10-04-2003, 10:26 PM
heres brett, atwood, and myself(skirts)

skirts
10-04-2003, 10:27 PM
here is the bling bling allstars and the other michigan tech team that took 3rd place with their paint they won

skirts
10-04-2003, 10:30 PM
keeping the prizes... i needed a tank for my back up gun...

thanks for the help posting the pics... i should have more in a day or so of us playing...

peace
skirts

FalconGuy016
10-04-2003, 10:31 PM
SNOW?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Im still in summer gear

Scooter/Cootie
10-04-2003, 10:51 PM
Congrats boyos! Keep it up! :p

Cya in a few days Dan. Lata

Miscue
10-05-2003, 03:00 AM
Excellent!

skirts
10-05-2003, 07:14 PM
thanks for the words of encouragment... im trying to get the pics from the weekend back from a friend in marquette... i should be able to post some action shots soon... also... does anyone know how to take a vhs tape and somehow turn it into a file that i can post as a link so people can watch it on their computers?

skirts

Lord_Whoopass
10-05-2003, 07:44 PM
LOL man my team made the wrong end of the Highlight reel... But that was a perfectly timed move you made skirts... one guy went to bunker you from the fifty while the other covered... LOL I was swabbing and you took out both my front guys... then I came around to bunker you and only thing that came out of my barrel was spray... (that paint was really crappy) Man that was a great move though... I guess my team didnt do too bad considering it was the first time we played together as a team... But the funniest part of the whole day is when we had 2 guns down and the one guy off my team bunkered a kid by throwing paint... lol only problem was he left his gun behind him... I hope you guys go to splat U later on the 19th for the 5-man there... lol I want a rematch against you... should be fun...

Lord_Whoopass
10-05-2003, 08:30 PM
Okay this is a couple short clips of when we Rolled Bulletproof (which came by surprise cuz the edgette brothers are some good ballers)

The first is of Me and Zach (aka Clown Boy) laying lines while Brian moved to his bunker...
The second is kinda big/long and is when we started moving up to bunker the last guy left... LOL I got impatient and you see me come up the middle from all the way in back...
And the third is of me making the last bunker... and not getting hit in the process making it a nice max...

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/hedpaintball/LINES.mpg
http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/hedpaintball/MIDMOVE.mpg
http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/hedpaintball/BUNKER.mpg

Big_Chops
10-05-2003, 08:47 PM
congrats guys

skirts
10-05-2003, 09:15 PM
those are cool little videos...

yeah... ill be bringing out a team for the splat u later 5 man

it wont be the same group of guys though

peace

skirts

Nofreetime
10-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by skirts
here is the bling bling allstars and the other michigan tech team that took 3rd place with their paint they won

Yeah, Team Cash Money, utilizing two tippmans and a classic mag landed in 3rd with relatively low amounts of paint breakage and superior strategy from holms. That's me in the second pic with evil hat and case. Next to me is my pal Ryan who usually advaned halfway up the right side without anyone from either team knowing. On the left in Nick who wore shorts the whole time and didn't complain about the cold. All in all, it was a totally sweet day of paintball.

skirts
10-05-2003, 10:25 PM
yeah... how about that... i worked with these guys the day before this tournament and they end up in third place... i was soo stoked for you guys...

keep up the good teamwork boys

skirts

Lord_Whoopass
10-05-2003, 10:38 PM
Hey quick question for cash money... did any of you realize that I (played back center can) dry fired the whole game in finals because my warp battery had died w/o me noticing it until the match started... lol I wish you had come closer to bunker me... I had a handful of paint :D lol that game was fun... And congrats to MTU PB club... You guys were nice to talk to... and such nice x-mags...

Caffiend
10-06-2003, 01:36 AM
LOL! on the movie titled "BUNKER" the camera pans down and when it comes back up, the guy is mid way thru his trek to the bunker. looks like he just appeared in the middle of nowhere.

were you guys playing on dirt/mud??

flip-queen
10-06-2003, 09:19 AM
Congrats guys....sure glad I decided to go to that stupid freaking wedding instead of playing with you that weekend. What the heck was I thinking? But hey....atleast Skirts gave me the hat he won. Hey hero, you gonna autograph it for me? ;)

Lord_Whoopass
10-06-2003, 02:39 PM
it was dirt... thank god it wasnt muddy... that would have been a real mess with the weather... and the reason the camera panned to the ground is because the guy started shooting at brian in the snake...

shockerfreak
10-06-2003, 02:50 PM
oh yeah i was one of the guys in the 50 on the 3 on1 game and thanx for not over shooting me ... lol i had my head down ready to get up and move on you and next thing you know i get shot in the neck but only once thanx ... lol .. i don;t think i looked like a clown either in those vids it is my "STYLE" hope to see you at another tourney and get another chance at you guys

wyn1370
10-06-2003, 02:59 PM
there are phi kapps that play paintball other than myself???
too bad it's all the way up at tech

skirts
10-06-2003, 03:47 PM
yeah win... there are other phi kaps that ball ;)

skirts
10-06-2003, 03:48 PM
us on the break

skirts
10-06-2003, 03:49 PM
brett using his warp

skirts
10-06-2003, 03:50 PM
gauss... though we wasnt on our team... he was playing on one of the other MTU teams... i heard people wondering who the good front player with the empire jersey was... they couldnt have been talking about him... haha ;)

skirts
10-06-2003, 03:52 PM
heres one more till i get more up tonight or tommorow... peace

SIGSays
10-06-2003, 05:42 PM
rockin the automags.org sweat shirt i see... i just wore mine this saturday :)

Oddball
10-07-2003, 12:41 AM
Nice job skirts.

Any idea what time you will be in town on Saturday?

flip-queen
10-07-2003, 08:17 AM
Toddy, we're coming down right after the Houghton PB Tournament....probably leave Ho-town at around 4 or 5 at the latest is my guess, rolling into the Gurnee area around 10? I think it takes about 6 hrs. to get down there.

Oddball
10-07-2003, 11:29 AM
flip-queen
good luck at the tourny
i am looking forward to seeing u and skirts again. I will be sure to have some beer ready for you and kool-aid for skirts when you guys get into town.

Scooter/Cootie
10-07-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Oddball
flip-queen
good luck at the tourny
i am looking forward to seeing u and skirts again. I will be sure to have some beer ready for you and kool-aid for skirts when you guys get into town.

I think Dan prefers Red Bull. Yeck. :p

skirts
10-07-2003, 01:01 PM
skirts and atwood

skirts
10-07-2003, 01:04 PM
this poor kid... not only did he get gogged... the evil logo is still visible... and we drug him to the side to take a picture of it... haha

flip-queen
10-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Oddball
flip-queen
good luck at the tourny

Thanks Oddball...you are definitely speaking my language.:D

flip-queen
10-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie

I think Dan prefers Red Bull. Yeck. :p

Scooter prefers his Red Bull with Jager!:p

mag-hatter
10-07-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by skirts
this poor kid... not only did he get gogged... the evil logo is still visible... and we drug him to the side to take a picture of it... haha

haha you should submit that to evil inc. and see if they'll give you money for it.

Scooter/Cootie
10-07-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by flip-queen

Scooter prefers his Red Bull with Jager!:p

Now your talking <b>MY</b> language! :p