PDA

View Full Version : Ted Neugents "Surviving Neugent" on VH1= some Paintball in one early segment

TSalPaintball
10-05-2003, 10:34 AM
I just got done watching Ted Nugents "Surviving Nugent" reality show on VH1. They had paintballing on there, where Ted chased them around on his horse and shot at them. The thing that steamed me up is when they got shot they imediatly took off the googles, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Also half the time it looked like he was dry firing the gun, anyone else see it?

cphilip
10-05-2003, 11:11 AM
Very bizarre show. On now... but I think repeats later today. Paintball is in one early segment where he chases them while he is on horseback. They are on foot running trying to get flags with money on them. He shoots them and if he elimintes them they do not get any of the money. They do have masks on but he does not. Watch this show if you get a chance. Ted is a rather odd fellow and a bit crude in his expressions of his views.

cphilip
10-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Sorry dude...you musta posted this while I was trying to post mine. Just saw it. In fact its on now. Bizzare stuff eh?

I will merge these two but I think my title is a bit more discriptive

TSalPaintball
10-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah I seen it and I did a psot on it already, right as they got hit they took off there masks, not cool!

cphilip
10-05-2003, 11:17 AM
Ok I used my title but your first thread.

yea I noticed that. Well you can't have everything I guess. It is Ted Neugent after all.

TSalPaintball
10-05-2003, 11:18 AM
True True but he is still sweet in concert I saw him this summer with ZZ top.

cphilip
10-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Music aside...

...I agree with a lot of his postitions I just wish he would express them with a little more tact. And all this "Kill the Beast" stuff it a bit wierd. I mean it's a freakin Deer for God sakes! Beast?

arsonpaintball06
10-05-2003, 11:50 AM
teddy is 1 crazy man......cant say he isnt awesome tho.

cphilip
10-05-2003, 11:56 AM
OK there is a second Paintball related spot later in the show. The two finalists run across a field with bales of hay and plastic Buffalo and stuff as cover while two of the earlier eliminated ones shoot at them with paintballs. They have to clear the field to move on. If they get shot they have to run back and start over. Until they finaly clear the field without getting hit. They do have masks on. Markers look like Spyders or Rebels or something like that. CO2 tanks with standard VL non motorized hoppers.

Python14
10-05-2003, 12:25 PM
Ted is awsome. I saw him with KISS a few years back and it was one of the best shows ever. I loved it. He's great.

shartley
10-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Ted is great. Of course my Wife thinks he is a bit “off”…. Who can argue with that? He is still great though. ;)

TSalPaintball
10-05-2003, 12:36 PM
His craziness is what makes him, him.

Army
10-05-2003, 02:26 PM
He's not the "Motor City Madman" for nothin'!

Read his books, his grounding in Gods values, and love of the land is boundless. He is extremely smart politically, and no environmentalist can hope to debate him.

kevdupuis
10-05-2003, 02:59 PM
I remember Ted swinging on to the stage in a loincloth, ala Tarzan. Those were some fun concerts.:D

(what a 70's flashback )

tony3
10-05-2003, 03:03 PM
I personally love how every show with paintball guns, they always have the hoppers backwards, or on berny mac that had elbows on vert feed guns

cphilip
10-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by tony3
I personally love how every show with paintball guns, they always have the hoppers backwards, or on berny mac that had elbows on vert feed guns

They were correct on this show.

Well as for debating skills Army... in this show at one point he says the following (gonna have to skip around the curse filter to get it right)

"Every time I hear the words Animal and Rights in the same sentence you know I will go out and kill 20 of them F--- ers.... (not sure he means animals or animal rights believers here)...Rights?! They got rights to butter and garlic!..."(so now I assumed now he was talking animals before)...

Need I go on? I think perhaps thats a bit too raw for most people to stomach as said in good taste or even in jest. But he can say what he wants I suppose. I just think a little more tact and less anger is in order when dealing with these Animal Rightist nutcases and that just may be a little more than you want to say to them. They will not listen to your position anyway but at least you can not give them anything to work with on your end.

Python14
10-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by kevdupuis
I remember Ted swinging on to the stage in a loincloth, ala Tarzan. Those were some fun concerts.:D

(what a 70's flashback )

70s? He did that 5 years ago when I saw em.:D

LIGHTEMUP
10-05-2003, 06:53 PM
id love to see ted in concert that would be great

graycie
10-06-2003, 08:18 AM
i watched part of the replay last night, some of the contestants had their goggles off during the "hunt" in particular tila - the "model". it was her and the talent manager (i think) at the end so of course ted is gunning for them big time. the rest of them took their goggles off after they were out, obviously they didn't reinforce that goggles are there to protect you.

as far as ted nugent goes, you can't hate the man for being honest but his choice of vocabulary is a bit vulgar/crude. i still can't get over how nice his wife seems to be, especially when she confronted animal rights vegan girl at dinner. vegan girl started to get sassy with her, while his wife is very calm and mature about it. out of all the contestants vegan girl and angry black man were the most annoying.