PDA

View Full Version : A little help with my mag setup

BobaPutt
10-05-2003, 11:41 AM
alright its gotten to the point where I've decided to get a whole new marker, those tippmanns are all good and fun but I've gotten hooked on tournament play so I need something real special to keep up with the other high end markers, but I want it to be a setup not many others have. I've decided instead of wasting all my money buying a stock mag and then upgrading I'll order all the parts seperate and put it together myself. Here is the setup I've decided on so far.

-AM/MM Rail Assembly
-Intelliframe
-X-valve
-ULE Verticle Feed body
-ULE Trigger Kit
-AGD Parts (field strip screw, field strip screw washer, front frame screw, sear pin)
-Smart Parts Freak Barrell System
-90ci/4500psi Nitro Duck X-stream adjustable tank
-Halo B loader
-AGD Warp Feed
-Benchmark Automag Foregrip
-Benchmark Automag Velocity Lock
-Cradle, Air hardware

Now is this everything I need to have a fully operational marker or am I missing some of the AGD parts? I dont want to order everything and then realize that I'm missing some little piece that makes the whole thing work. Also if there are any suggestions for other accessories or substitutes for the ones I have listed I'd like to hear them also.

TSalPaintball
10-05-2003, 11:49 AM
ULE trigger kit?http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=417&CATID=5 (http://store.airgun.com/
acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=417&CATID=5) also I am not sure if the x comes with a sear?

paintpiggie
10-05-2003, 04:01 PM
might wanna get the cocker-thread insert for the ULE body.

just a thought. :p

ChucktheMAGician
10-06-2003, 02:25 PM
The ULE body is already cocker threaded, no insert required. The Benchmark Automag Velocity Lock will not work on the X valve, only Classics. A rail bushing is the only other thing I can see that you may need, other than some batteries:p

Eric Cartman
10-06-2003, 03:34 PM
You might want to contact a dealer like Tuna. Unless I'm mistaken, he'll put together a packages like this and you may find it cheaper than buying all of the parts separately yourself (don't quote me on that though).
Sounds like a nice setup though.

Cheers.