PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tom!

LaW
10-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Thanks for coming out to Sams saturday even though the gods didn't want us to have 3.0 it seems.

I do feel bad though since you did have other plans to have to come out to Sams for two hours.

We love ya Tom!!

DiRTyBuNNy
10-05-2003, 03:24 PM
what happened?

ClassicMagger
10-05-2003, 03:30 PM
Mr. Tom Kaye had a wedding to go to, but since all those at AO need 3.0 so bad. He went to Sam's Big Game for two hours so that he could flash all of the emags up to 3.0. But his laptop wasnt able to flash the emags.

LaW
10-05-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by ClassicMagger
Mr. Tom Kaye had a wedding to go to, but since all those at AO need 3.0 so bad. He went to Sam's Big Game for two hours so that he could flash all of the emags up to 3.0. But his laptop wasnt able to flash the emags.

Not everyone needed 3.0 so badly...

But anyhow, hopefully see ya (Tom) in a couple weeks when I come down to get a bunch of emags flashed!

Big_Chops
10-05-2003, 08:49 PM
yea it sux that he couldn't flash them but kinda good for me cus i forgot my e-mag so i didn't miss out

Nick O time
10-06-2003, 12:40 AM
I wish I could have gotten my board flashed, but I guess I will just send it it.

On a side not I hope you enjoyed the pie. It was so good stuff:p .

Kaiser Bob
10-06-2003, 01:00 AM
I notice you say your serial number is XM000256 did they change the way the xmag serials are made somewhere along the line? because mine is XT...

Nick O time
10-06-2003, 01:12 AM
maybe i am just stupid and read it wrong meh i am too lazy to check it out now.

LaW
10-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Anyone in the SE wisconsin area that does not want to send their marker in to get flashed please pm me.... I will be going there to get a bunch of emags flashed (so far I think its a total of 5 , 1x, 1sfl and 3 emags) I am planning on driving down the end of the week thursday the 16th or Thursday the 23rd or around those dates. If you would Like I would be willing to get your markers to take with me so you guys dont have to send them in. I would then of course return them as soon as possible. I am sure we would make some arrangements.

email me at law@wi.rr.com or just pm me if your interested and live in SE wisconsin :) and of course you dont want to send it in since its only like an hour away :)

Nick O time
10-06-2003, 01:28 AM
i pmd you about the flashing emag boards thingy. well i am out for the night