PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate PBNation, yet....(brief rant)

Carbon
10-06-2003, 01:54 AM
Why I hate PBNation, yet.... I am compelled to "lurk" the threads.

Once in a while, i mean in a great while, that 1% of goodness will come out of the dribble, postwhoring, flame warring, noob bashing, immaturity and juveilism that is largely 99% of PBN. And yes as i am typing this i am wondering if i should actually post it, oooops too late....

EDIT: furthermore that 1% can be divided in tenths.

sps16
10-06-2003, 02:02 AM
your not the only one, i'll go to pbreview before i go to pbn. god how i loathe pbn and the idiots that inhabit their forums

Tony D.
10-06-2003, 05:06 AM
You can't compete with pbn's trading forums, and Matrix and Timmy forum at that.

Konigballer
10-06-2003, 06:18 AM
well duh, we're on a friggin' mag forum so dont expect alot of diversity or numbers in trades.

GT
10-06-2003, 07:13 AM
the AKA forum is very nice on pbn. I think you can realy only inhabit the gun specific or trading forums over there.

jb

hAppy
10-06-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Tony D.
You can't compete with pbn's trading forums, and Matrix and Timmy forum at that. their f/s forum is my favorite, there are so many guns on there, that in 5 mins your thread will be shoved down to the middle of the first page its nuts

yet again, they have the most guns so you can do lots of window shopping

Meph
10-06-2003, 12:25 PM
In Small Talk and the general forums, yes!

You get into most of the individual forums like AKA, Generation-E, Custom Markers, Action Markers, AGD, WGP sometimes, all those. These are actually quite decent as far as minimal to no flaming and very informative insight for the specific gun.

But if you go there to visit Paintball Talk or Small Talk what the hell do you expect?

jdev
10-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Meph
In Small Talk and the general forums, yes!

You get into most of the individual forums like AKA, Generation-E, Custom Markers, Action Markers, AGD, WGP sometimes, all those. These are actually quite decent as far as minimal to no flaming and very informative insight for the specific gun.

But if you go there to visit Paintball Talk or Small Talk what the hell do you expect?

ditto what meph said.

PBN is a cesspool. i rarely post there. for the most part, I post in the AGD and the AKA forums there. they have decent info, extremely minimal flames and such.

it seems that all marker specific forums are like that.

Tony D.
10-06-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Konigballer
well duh, we're on a friggin' mag forum so dont expect alot of diversity or numbers in trades.

I wasn't comparing Pbn to this place, this place can't compete with it imo. I was comparing it to more of the other paintball forums that are large with every topic, such as pbr.

rikkter
10-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Tony D.
You can't compete with pbn's trading forums, and Matrix and Timmy forum at that.

true true. i just got a halo b with zcode, ripdrive, and extra pair of shells for 95:)

FalconGuy016
10-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by rikkter

true true. i just got a halo b with zcode, ripdrive, and extra pair of shells for 95:)

:eek:

The only thing PBN is good for is buying stuff

Fatjon
10-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Tony D. Forum rules say do not use excessive colors.

i like tictacs
10-06-2003, 07:02 PM
that isn't excessive by any means.

Carbon
10-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Roger that! b/s/t forums, marker specific forums could account for the .2% of the 1%. I wonder if we should deduct for FUBAR or bogus sale items?

Fatjon
10-06-2003, 07:27 PM
It means you can type in any color as long as its black.

SIGSays
10-06-2003, 07:43 PM
yeah i do like there trading forums...

Lone Wolf2
10-06-2003, 07:54 PM
PBN is ok at sometimes:D