PDA

View Full Version : This is the strangest year ever, not just paintball neither

Tyger
10-07-2003, 03:02 AM
Lemme see.

Winter dind't really get here 'till after the new year. For what it's worth, Wisconsin dind't et any real snow until near February, and I was snowboarding in April.

Red Sox and Cubs are on their way to facing each other in the world series.

Tyger is not only sponosored by AGD, but he's shooting an E-Mag.

And at the Big Game in Racine, more people were in bright red and blue jereys than camo.

Is there some kind of lunar alignment I should know about? This year is weird, man....

-Tyger

kosmo
10-07-2003, 04:00 AM
You forgot the Vikings kicking the cheese filled crap out of you guys AT LAMBEAU .

Suckers!

the JoKeR
10-07-2003, 06:38 AM
Yeah, for those of us wearing blue jerseys (and a blue mask, blue pods, and carrying a blue gun with a blue Warp) on the blue team you think we would have been able to avoid being back-shot by our own blue team. Such as I was in the second game of the day, on the far east side of the field... by a guy in a tiger suit. And to think I even offered to loan you some of my Level 10 parts to fix your leak prior to the game. I guess I can at least thank you for not over-shooting me.

edweird
10-07-2003, 06:51 AM
damn tyger... well ya know what this means.

http://www.bibleplus.org/prophecy/rev/4_horsemen.jpg

Yep... teh end is nigh

Tyger
10-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by the JoKeR
Such as I was in the second game of the day, on the far east side of the field... by a guy in a tiger suit. And to think I even offered to loan you some of my Level 10 parts to fix your leak prior to the game. I guess I can at least thank you for not over-shooting me.

Actally, it was leopard...

All I know is someone from that grass shot at me not more than 1 minute before that, so I gave pursuit. If it makes ya feel better one of your buds shot me in the head....

Weird year, man... :rolleyes:

-Tyger

the JoKeR
10-07-2003, 05:12 PM
I don't recall being under fire at that position, but it's easy to miss the occasional shot. And yes, I did feel much better as I was walking off the field as I heard Russ and Dave open up on your position. I knew it'd be another "friendly fire casualty", but it still made me smile. A head shot makes it that much sweeter!:D

mag-hatter
10-07-2003, 05:12 PM
no chance on the red sux facing the cubs. the jankees are going to take it this year

Top Secret
10-07-2003, 09:31 PM
If the Sox beat the Yankees, I'd recommend taking cover and waiting for the Four Horsemen's inevitable arrival...

tony3
10-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Go cubbies!

Nick O time
10-07-2003, 10:16 PM
I especially liked all the Pie we had Pumpkin, Apple, Hersey's, and Edy's Apple Pie ice cream, did anyone stop by our pie rev camp out place to have some pie or anything???

Caffiend
10-08-2003, 03:34 AM
I think we can add Arnold Schwarzenegger becoming Gov. of Cali and myself being in a serious relationship to the "Weirdest Year Every" Catagory

edit- adding The Cowboys leading the NFC East (GO EAGLES!!)

animal
10-08-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Tyger
If it makes ya feel better one of your buds shot me in the head....

You're welcome :) Russ and I can dish out friendly fire with da best of 'em ;)

nerobro
10-08-2003, 02:27 PM
Arnold is govenor of california, Cubs are in the NLCS, it's 83 deg in chicago, and a bird is being suppenaed. More than that, I completed two successfull crawls of nic wearing a red jersey or a loud hawian t-shirt.

What is this world coming to!

[Thanks for Frank for the other improbables]

Tyger
10-08-2003, 03:55 PM
...a bird???

Ok, link me. I gotta see this.

-Tyger

nerobro
10-08-2003, 04:02 PM
heard it on WGN this morning. :-/ check your PM's!