PDA

View Full Version : Timmy board- 2 - bko :)

paintballbeaver
10-07-2003, 10:07 AM
just wondering on comments, have a timmy board sitting around figured i'd have some fun making holes in my bko :) and giving it eyes. and making it shoot fast as hellllllll

please list any possible problems that you might think that would come up voltage's, amps, eye length?

JonDaAzn
10-07-2003, 03:03 PM
if the bko is similar to the bushy in electronics, you dont need to do anything, just switch out the wiring harness on it to a timmy one, it will fit perfectly, also pds and timmy eyes are the same thing, in fact, they are interchangable

paintballbeaver
10-07-2003, 04:09 PM
thats pretty hot i better get on this :)

ej_y4
10-23-2003, 09:23 PM
tell me if it works

paintballbeaver
10-28-2003, 10:14 PM
yep a bko/ bushmaster will accept timmy boards no rewiring or anything just plugs into the board

ej_y4
10-28-2003, 10:53 PM
im impressed, can you show a pic?

paintballbeaver
11-01-2003, 11:42 PM
nah i disbaned porject got board

MicroMiniMe
11-02-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by paintballbeaver
nah i disbaned porject got board

Sounds more like you started hittin' the sauce...

:D

paintballbeaver
11-02-2003, 12:33 PM
well thats what about 4 codine and a ibprophen will do to you (got my wisdom teeth pulled that might be part of it lost some of my smats

PBinOR
11-22-2003, 07:14 AM
Just started my project tonight. WAS board, Eyes and switch to my Venom Bushy. (thanks to Cledford for the board and harness)

Everything was pretty much drop in. The only thing that didn't fit perfect was the board. I had to make a piece so that I could secure the board to the grip frame.

Other than that, it was a plug'n play operation.

The eyes worked perfect without the stock Timmy orings.

The only wiring I had to change:
extend the battery wires just a little since the battery sits up in the tray on my bushy.
Splice in the bushy's power switch since the screw holes on the Timmy switch were too big
Cut and splice the wires to the 'noid since I didn't have any of the little connector things for the Timmy 'noid.

I emptied my halo 5 times with the eyes in forced mode running debounce 1 to see if I could chop paint. I could not. Once the MAC ram hits the market, I expect I'll never break a ball in the gun again.

PM me if you want to see pics. I don't have anyone to host so I can't post them here.

The next project is to figure out a way to mount the LCD and membrane switches to the Bushy and still have it look decent. Ideas?

Also, IDK if the Timmy eyes and PDS eyes are the same. I looked at them and saw that they have diff. part #'s. I went with the Timmy eyes.

paintballbeaver
11-22-2003, 11:39 AM
thats right my idea prevails now to put a was board in my rainmaker :) ooooo evil thoughts :)

badtoyz
12-14-2003, 03:40 AM
I am thinking about getting a new BKO would the WAS timmy board be better then the stock one ? and does the bko have the holes for eyes or does it have to be milled ?

thx

PBinOR
12-14-2003, 04:25 AM
Badtoyz: I would go with the TechPro board. It is supposed to be just as good as WAS and is cheaper. Same wiring harness too. You can find them at tantrumpaintball.com

On the eyes, you will have to send your gun to ICD to have it milled. The cost is $125 The wait is like 6 weeks I think.

badtoyz
12-14-2003, 04:52 AM
PBinOR: thx for the info it helps a lot :)