PDA

View Full Version : Custom or Unique Trigger Jobs.

SkyBoySurfer
10-09-2003, 07:42 AM
Any one have or seen any custom or unique trigger jobs?....

I think I have done well on my Minimag I have about 1cm of play!!! The Trigger is extended as far as it will go in the front.
This Might belong in Tech im not shure.
and Hi im new to the fourms.

luke
10-09-2003, 07:53 AM
Did you adjust the trigger rod? That's a no-no around here. ;)

luke
10-09-2003, 07:56 AM
Looking at your user name, I'm guessing you a skydiver?

SkyBoySurfer
10-09-2003, 08:03 AM
no no i didint ajust the rod

look at the little white peice of plastic behind the trigger where the rod hits....if you can't bring the rod to you...bring you to the rod ;)
and yes i do skydive... ;)

Creative Mayhem
10-09-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by SkyBoySurfer
no no i didint ajust the rod

look at the little white peice of plastic behind the trigger where the rod hits....if you can't bring the rod to you...bring you to the rod ;)
and yes i do skydive... ;)

You don't have any issues with this mod?? I could be wrong, but you are effectively lengthening the trigger rod by adding that plastic. It will still push the trigger rod in too far causing short stroking and on/off probs.

If im wrong, then please by all means explain how you were able to avoid this issue. As far as I can see the only way you can have that kind of length and not push in too far, would be to have some sort of stop in the trigger/frame.

SkyBoySurfer
10-09-2003, 09:03 AM
No instead of me modifying the rod..I sanded down a small slanted grove.....so then when you push the rod in...the rod will go upwards following the groove.

so the further you pull the trigger you are still keeping the same distance...it does add a little to the rod...but its very minute(spelling).

I do have some short strokeing problems"we are talking extreamly small"...but thats only when im realy being sloppy with my trigger pull...It serusly doesint give my any problems at all..And you have much tighter shots..giveing you a higher ROF... The only thing I need is a lighter pull...and that would be awsome.

ill try and take better shots of the groove.

SkyBoySurfer
10-09-2003, 09:44 AM
here is another angle....hopefully you can see it

FreakBaller12
10-09-2003, 03:11 PM
here's myn, one fo my freinds did it and i love it to death

Hexis
10-09-2003, 03:52 PM
Not super custom, just hard to come by:

http://www.hxxl.com/~mjb/Paintball/tl63.jpg

barberjohn
10-09-2003, 06:07 PM
hey skyboy, welcome to ao! i didnt see that anyone had done it yet, so i just thought i would!

p8ntballsnowman
10-09-2003, 08:57 PM
I did a trigger job to my 98 custom. I added duct tape to the powertube, and to the back of the trigger(shortens overtravel slighly) and switched the trigger spring with a pen spring. Now its down to a couple milimeters(about near what my freinds E 99 is) and a little bit lighter(not of the E 99, just lighter than stock). I also sanded down the double trigger to sorta what toyotaboy12 did, although its more flat because the trigger is plastic. Its pretty nice for a tippmann.

Big_Chops
10-09-2003, 08:57 PM
nice trigger hexis i have the same one.oooo and i like the green

SkyBoySurfer
10-10-2003, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the welcome :)

what is The Pie Rvolition about anyway?

barberjohn
10-10-2003, 05:19 PM
well, sneakyhacker could tell you what its all about. mostly just about worshipping the pie:D , ahh, what a wonderful food. anyway, i just did a job myself, i just bought a sprint frame for my spyder, and i got it down to about 1-2mm even before i got it on my gun(im so special):D .

JKW
10-11-2003, 07:38 AM
Well, there was this one I did for Matt Flores of Paintball Maxx.
http://www.paintballmaxx.com/pics/mattstrigger2.jpg

Muzikman
10-11-2003, 07:44 AM
Skyboy: So basicly you made a Proteam trigger? Is it a long pull, but really light?

BTW, welcome

SkyBoySurfer
10-11-2003, 08:00 AM
JKW: That is one sick looking trigger...It looks like it belongs on a timmy...I realy liked the Brush pollised design. I would love to have it on my mag.

Muzikam: Its actualy the oppisite.....realy short Trigger Pull....but it still has a lot of Weight behind it(well at least as a normal pull).....when I get the Xvalve I think thats gona change alot....I hope anyway

barberjohn
10-11-2003, 08:14 AM
hey skyboy, when you do get that xvalve, dont forget to slap a ult on there also, now that will make your pull light, and you can rip like no other!!

SkyBoySurfer
10-11-2003, 04:34 PM
ohhh do need to worry about that im geting my ULE first before my Xvalve..wich should be soon.

unlsee i find 500$ that fell from the sky...then ill get them both at the same time =D

my whole mag is gona be Red Black and Crome....

I wait wait to see it.
Man i love my Mag

abd thank oyu very much for the warm welcome. you guys are to kind.