PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the Paintball on Brothers of Poland... last night?

cphilip
10-09-2003, 11:48 AM
new sort of night time drama.

Anyway the old lady shot the brother that was running a ice cream truck because she felt he was contributing to child obesity. And of course none of them had any kind of masks but they were not playing. She shot him dead between the eyes though. Left a bleeding welt. Later in the show she shot him again. But this time he had a marker hidden in the truck and shot her back. Slap dab in the middle of the back of her head. Sent her to the hospital. He got detained by his brother the Police Chief.

Anyway it was portraial of paintball markers used for NOT what they were intended. And showed potential damage and injury by them. I am certain some of it was faked but still thats the way it looked to the audience.

snoogans
10-09-2003, 11:56 AM
did u catch what type of markers they were using?

cphilip
10-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Looked like maybe the old lady had a tippman. The guy had one of those things that looked like a M16. Whatever you call those things.

snoogans
10-09-2003, 12:00 PM
like one of those armotech thingys? i don't care for them much. i'm in 6th hr at school this is kinda cool :D

barberjohn
10-09-2003, 06:30 PM
yea, i saw that on a commercial like 3 days before, i got pretty mad, i didnt know that she shot him between the eyes though, thats even worse. i hate people who put these things on thier shows, since they think that all of paintball is like this. oh, and the lady was either using some sort of pump, like a traccer, i didnt see what the other guy was packing:D . anyways, so far, i have seen paintball misuse on: Jackass(of course), CSI Miami, Brotherhood of Poland, Reno 911, and one other, i just cant think of it. i think its about time we get on the xgames and show people what paintball is REALLY like, now that would be awesome!!

snoogans
10-09-2003, 06:42 PM
it was on malcom in the middle too. they only had on shop goggles :rolleyes: like ye:
http://www.estwing.com/images/goggles.gif

AllAmericanMag
10-09-2003, 06:48 PM
What is Brothers of Poland?

barberjohn
10-09-2003, 07:00 PM
its a new show, the real name is The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire. its about these three brothers, one is the mayor, one is the police chief, and i dont know what the other is, i think that he just does whatever. i havent seen a full episode yet, but i have heard that it is pretty good, but now that they have soiled our good sport:mad: , i am not going to be watching them anytime soon.

joeyjoe367
10-10-2003, 12:33 AM
Yeah, I saw that.

I kept thinking, "DAMN! That guy's a good shot!"

and "That's not much paint for a paintball"