10-09-2003, 10:33 PM
I have a minimag with

DYE double finger trigger frame
lvl 10
DYE Ironmen Boomstick
DYE Stainless steel barrel
Smart Parts Progressive
Lapco Bigshot Barrel

can i make this gun shoot like a RT PRO??? I know i would have to buy the RT valve.

THanks

Dayspring
10-09-2003, 11:20 PM
Only way to make it feel like an RT is to buy the RT or Xvalve.

tg ur 1t
10-10-2003, 02:40 AM
I have a minimag w/ hyperframe. Can I get the X-valve upgrade offered by AGD to fit and work in the mini?
Thanks.

68 Mag
10-10-2003, 09:18 PM
The X valve itself should fit the Minimag rail and body, but I dont know how well it would do with your electronic grip. If I understand the X valve properly, it 'kicks' the trigger back like an RT does, so that might have the potential to damage electrical grip parts.

But I could be wrong.

Dayspring
10-11-2003, 12:08 AM
Won't damage the electronics.

He just won't get that kick. That's all.

Konigballer
10-11-2003, 01:55 PM
also if you buy the X-valve and you really want to make it perform its best get an adjustable air system so you can increase the reactive "bounce" of the trigger. Also, definetly lose the DYE trigger frame and pick up the Intelli to get the most out of your setup. With the addition of a fast loader,HALO B or Eggo, to keep the balls feeding it should perform exactly the same as a RT Pro and look better, I like minis:) Whatever in your current setuo you replace, specially' the dye frame, you can sell online. You can sell just about anything to the noobs on PBNation.

SpdElemts
10-11-2003, 03:04 PM
thanks for all the info.

PyRo
10-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Why would you buy an x-valve for an electronic frame ::-/

tg ur 1t
10-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Just look at the recharge rate of the classic valve vs. the x valve. If you can work up to 18 pulls a second, then you will get shoot down on the classic, or... if you go into auto at 20 bps then you have shoot down. The x valve just eliminates any problem there, and if you get an x valve it comes lvl 10.
I don't go auto, I can't grab over 16 bps, so I am probably just going lvl 10 on my classic valve.
Thanks everyone.

SpdElemts
10-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Would the DYE trigger frame void my warranty? (i herd somone talking about this)

PyRo
10-12-2003, 11:13 PM
I don't think that it would, at worst you would have to take out 2 screws and put the stock frame on to send it for service. Look into the intelli frame though from AGD, its probably the best frame out there the z-grip and y-grip are good too. (/me hugs his z-grip).

Oh, and don't buy an RT valve it won't fit, you need a retro valve, the RT valves only fit the RT.