PDA

View Full Version : Another report of misue of paintball guns on tv

swat150
10-10-2003, 11:01 AM
Well i was wachting a comedy series I think it was called wallking cleveland or some thing like that, and there was this scene where this Ice cream man was doing is job and an old lady pulls out a paintball gun and shoots him in the chest. Then the icecream man says this is war and pulls his paintball gun out and hits her in the back of the head. I know I dont have to tell you this but they were not wearing masks at all. Pretty funny but also realy dangerouse.

dinger
10-10-2003, 11:03 AM
its all good fun as long at it doesn't dirty the image of paintball. but why the hell does a grandma have a paintball gun.......:confused:

f3rr3+
10-10-2003, 01:27 PM
you sure you werent on some type of illegal drug when this happened?

doc_Zox
10-10-2003, 02:36 PM
it was the "Brotherhood of Poland New Hampshire"

i think granny had a 98 and the icecream man had the AR15esque Armortech

granny one shotted the icecream dood right between the eyes at 25 yards

red paint

later on she chest shot him on his white uniform and he returned fire with a shot to the back of the head at 40 yards using the Armortech that was stored in the side freezer of the icecream truck

she went down like a sack o potatos

he got hauled to jail by his brother the sheriff
and still had the bright red stain hours later

must of been that iodine paint

:rolleyes:

doc_Zox
10-10-2003, 02:41 PM
the new David E. Kelley series “The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire.”
Randy plays Police Captain Hank Shaw on the show, which airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on CBS

“The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire” is a drama that celebrates the eccentricities of small-town life and follows three quirky brothers as they face challenges in their families and careers in the town of Poland, New Hampshire.

Hank Shaw (Randy Quaid), the police chief, Garrett Shaw (John Carroll Lynch), the mayor, and Waylon Shaw (Chris Penn), unemployed, were born and raised in Poland and are former high school hockey stars (David E. Kelley is a big hockey fan). Now, as grown men, they are struggling with big-city problems.
On the job, Hank is known for his unpredictable personality, tendency to communicate with his fists, and his crush on Katie Couric, while his home life is far from wild with his sexually repressed wife, Dottie (Mare Winningham). Francine Hill (Cleo King) is an outspoken police officer who works with Hank. Garrett, the town’s pillar of strength, finds his own world beginning to crumble when he’s forced to hide a secret from his wife, Helen (Elizabeth McGovern), that could jeopardize his marriage and his relationship with his daughter, Monica (Megan Henning), and son, Malcolm (Jeff D’Agostino).

Waylon, the youngest of the three brothers, is a loveable optimist who, although out of work, faces adversity with a positive outlook. He and his wife, Julie (Ann Cusack), also have a teenage daughter, Katie (Angela Goethals). As they confront their personal and professional dilemmas, the one constant in their lives is their family bond and their unconditional love for each other.

In this week’s episode, “Tough Love,” when an elderly woman shoots Waylon with a paintball gun to stop him from selling ice cream to children, he takes revenge. Eileen Ryan, Chris Penn’s real mother, guest stars as Edith Hammond, the elderly woman, who believes Waylon’s ice cream truck is promoting childhood obesity.

Hank and Garrett get tough with Waylon, whose wayward plots and schemes they feel are jeopardizing their leadership positions in the community.

http://www.twistedtunes.com/brsnews.asp?dismode=article&artid=1085