PDA

View Full Version : Best Foregrip For Mag! Help!

blueangelboy
10-10-2003, 10:56 PM
aight well i have a question. i wanna know what i should do. i love my mag but i just dont think that it looks as good as it should or somethin. its like the foregrip is messin up the looks of it of somethin. aight well here is what i got on it right now.

black ULE body with tear feedneck
black I-frame with silver blade trigger
black old style 12" SP AA
the stock chrome classic valve with lvl 7 blah blah blah
also i have a chrome long shocktech drop soon to get a black one
the foregrip as of now = a fighter x sports 4.5 grip

the grip is not good quality at all in my opinion. if you wanna pic here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=10554

aight well tell me what i should do. i would like to get a new foregrip but i dont know what kind. yall know what to do. HELP ME OUT! thanks to everyone who helps in advance. later

BLUE

SIGSays
10-11-2003, 07:01 AM
and we all know.. RogueFactor makes the best mag foregrips ever.

-=Squid=-
10-11-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by SIGSays
and we all know.. RogueFactor makes the best mag foregrips ever. I concurr...and it sounds like your upgrading the wrong things. It seems as though you want it to look good, and not perform, judging by the fac tthat you didnt get an X or lvl 10.

Tunaman
10-11-2003, 07:13 AM
Either the Extreme Rage or the Benchmark mini...These are the lightest on the market.

blueangelboy
10-11-2003, 08:55 AM
SIG- yeah its very nice. its just a tiny bit too short.

see i want it to either go to the end of the i-frame or a little past it. so the rogue is out.

Squid- yes it may sound like that. see money is the obstacle in those cases. i really dont have a problem with chopping without the lvl 10 and since it comes with the X-valve i figure i would just wait to get the X-valve.

Tunaman-can you give me a link of what they look like?

blueangelboy
10-11-2003, 09:13 AM
benchmark mini look like this?- http://www.proteamdirect.com/bbenchmark13.html

let me know