PDA

View Full Version : x-valve and intelliframe question

A_atheist
10-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Just decided to upgrade from my plain Minimag #M002232 to the X-valve W/ Level 10 and an Intelliframe™. I read the short short phamplet in the X-valve box. I put it on put some oil drops in the air line and gassed it up, bottle only had 1300PSI in it. I used my old sear as it was not worn much.
1. I cant get it to work at all. I tried maxing out the pressure to the gun from my UNIREG, the UNI gage showed 1300PSI input, but has no output gage. I adjusted the Unireg by turning it clockwise to raise the output pressure, i hope thats the right way
2. Then I turned the X-valve regulator in the back of the valve a little at a time to try to get air to fire the gun, never got any, the valve was "tightened" by turing it clockwise also and it bottomed out with no response at all from the trigger, no air down the barrel.

Can you help? thanks

A_atheist
10-11-2003, 11:55 AM
after fiddling with the connections, i was able to get the trigger to seat and have pressure agininst it. But the gun will still not fire. I replace the longest spring on the bolt with the middle one prior to getting the trigger to set up. I cant get the gun to depressurize to safely take it apart. i removed the air system with no problem, but the guns valve is still fully charged, the trigger moves, but no air is coming out anywhere. How can i remove the air wihtout danger?

paintpiggie
10-11-2003, 04:16 PM
ooh..
thats scary.

did you take the tank off and everything?

as for the level 10. add shims, so you can vent it out.
oil the on/off pin too while youre at it. might wanna tone
down the output tho. compressed air is a scary animal.

you got the steelhose fittings? or macro?
coz with the macro, you can leak it out slowly by pressing
down on the part of the fitting that locks on the the
hose.

A_atheist
10-11-2003, 05:18 PM
thanks for the info, the shims worked great!:D to get rid of the air. thanks