is there any differance between the ULT trigger and teh ULE trigger.:confused:

FreakBaller12
10-11-2003, 12:31 PM
nope
same exact thing
some peopel call it ule trigger most people call it ult cuz they r lazy:p

spyxtra
10-11-2003, 12:34 PM
ok some of my freinds wer telling me that they were two dif things and i jsut wnated to make sure that there wasnt so thta it didnt matter which one i bought

RRfireblade
10-11-2003, 12:41 PM
ULT trigger= Ultra light trigger

ULE trigger= Trigger frame milled to be lighter,as found on Xmags and some newer Emags.

BajaBoy
10-11-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by RRfireblade
ULT trigger= Ultra light trigger

ULE trigger= Trigger frame milled to be lighter,as found on Xmags and some newer Emags.

"ule trigger" is Not the frame.. i dunno where you got that from. "Ult" is the on-off "ule trigger" is the on-off

Ule frame is the frame used on emags xmags and sfl's.

RRfireblade
10-11-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy

"ule trigger" is Not the frame.. i dunno where you got that from. "Ult" is the on-off "ule trigger" is the on-off

Ule frame is the frame used on emags xmags and sfl's.

Uh,yeah exactly,read much? that's what I said.

ULE is short for ultra light engineering when used in regards to "trigger" as in the original post,it would mean the ULE trigger frame that comes on the current Xmag and newer Emags.

and

ULT is short for ultra light trigger even tho it's actually replacement on/off assembly.

Xyxyll
10-11-2003, 03:38 PM
Um... like he said above, ULE Trigger and ULT are THE SAME!

You are thinking of the ULE Frame, which is the milled out frame used on some emags and all xmags.

dansim
10-11-2003, 06:58 PM
yes ult and ule trigger are exactly the same, its the new on off, ule frame is the trigger housing(grip frame)

Kaiser Bob
10-11-2003, 07:10 PM
everyone seems to have their own preffered choice of acronyms for the ultra light trigger. I use ULE trigger because the on/off assembly is just another addition to the ULE (ultra light engineering) class of products. But ULT works too.