PDA

View Full Version : Painball on Jackass: Coming up next

Hemorrhage
10-12-2003, 10:17 PM
Looks like there's gonna be somemore paintball on jackass...They've got masks and they're wearing western clothes on the commercial..let's see what happens

Python14
10-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Welcome to 2001

Hemorrhage
10-12-2003, 10:22 PM
hey douche bag maybe not everyone has seen it. And how do you know it's not new?

Bad_Dog
10-12-2003, 10:28 PM
oooooooooooook

(that's prolly gonna get edited)

unfortunatly at the beginning while they were getting ready they started shooting each other without masks.

they were useing winchester markers, and wearing masks during the "duel"...

~end report

elpimpo
10-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Hemorrhage
hey douche bag maybe not everyone has seen it. And how do you know it's not new?

learn to spell. also it is pretty old but its hella funny

FreakBaller12
10-12-2003, 10:41 PM
but its hella funny

agreed!

~WarpedRT#2~
10-13-2003, 12:12 AM
yeah, a bit old, but still. Anyone else think Bam and the rest of the skaters have become tools of MTV?

Python14
10-13-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by ~WarpedRT#2~
yeah, a bit old, but still. Anyone else think Bam and the rest of the skaters have become tools of MTV?

I concur.

And hemorrhage, don't call me a douchebag.

~WarpedRT#2~
10-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah, Bam now has his OWN show, in which he turned his whole house into a skate park? Tony Hawk was there too, but I thiknk he has just become everyones tool. He is on so many different shows, and commercials. Stevo, and that gay party-boy guy are now on their OWN show, called Wild Boyz. These guys are tools for MTV.

gibby
10-13-2003, 12:55 PM
Hrm...I don't see anything wrong with some skaters making their own mark in the entertainment industry. I remember when I used to go out riding, I loved to do tricks at malls and put on a good show along with my friends. I even had this one guy offer me money cause he liked what he saw but refused to take it from him. For Bam and the rest of the skaters, it's just another way of making a living for themselves and do what they like to do, that's to skate and goof off. Who cares if it's for MTV?

~WarpedRT#2~
10-13-2003, 03:21 PM
Yeah, but it's no longer about skateboarding. MTV is cashing in while they can. And when skateboarding is no longer "cool" they will drop it. Bam will be lucky if he stays on. If you ever watched the original CKY videos, you will see what Im talking about. It went to gooding off, to goofing off for money. I seriously doubt they like hurting themselves anymore.

rkjunior303
10-13-2003, 03:32 PM
I'd be a tool too if I was counting all of that $$$$$

gibby
10-13-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by ~WarpedRT#2~
Yeah, but it's no longer about skateboarding. MTV is cashing in while they can. And when skateboarding is no longer "cool" they will drop it. Bam will be lucky if he stays on. If you ever watched the original CKY videos, you will see what Im talking about. It went to gooding off, to goofing off for money. I seriously doubt they like hurting themselves anymore.
You have a point...but that's usually how it goes when the big corporations step in to make a buck. As for skateboarding being no longer "cool" I doubt that'll happen. Skating has been around for quite a while now and I doubt it'll die off any time soon. With all this stuff being shown on TV and Hawk being a prominant icon, I'm sure skating will still kick it. Also, with all the skateparks that seem to be popping up, that's only a good sign because it is becoming mainstream. Problem is, now you just have that many more posers too...hehe. If only skateparks were more available back in the day when I was still riding, it wouldn't be so difficult for me to learn how to learn how to ride street or vert...especially with my old age...LOL!