PDA

View Full Version : Mag comparison

GA Devil
10-13-2003, 02:27 PM
Im debating on getting rid of my mag for a different 1 but would like to know which is the better built gun.

Mine: Very little use on all but valve
LH PF (polished)
Intelifeed (wired to 12 volt rev)
LVL 10 (Still trying to tune:( )
12" carbon fiber barrel

Possibility: looks to have been used quite a bit
Chrome center feed high rise (aluminum?)
centerflag hyperframe
LVL 10 working fine (missing foamie)
12-14" progressive barrel

I played with the possibility 1 this weekend and it was great. Quit firing 1 time like no battery but the started back up in like 10 sec. Only problem all day. No chops no nothing. Being as aggrevated as I am with mine not tuning and nobody I know that has any experience with them to help. Should I try to get that possibility 1? If not any direction on what to do would be greatly appreciated. Got some tourneys coming up in a couple weeks and need a reliable gun. I dont want to go away from the mag completly and I just got this 1 built. Just wont tune for me.

Caffiend
10-13-2003, 06:41 PM
the person's who gun you used had a properly tuned level 10 right? ask if he can tune it for you:) or do you have any local stores that could do it?

GA Devil
10-13-2003, 06:46 PM
The gun was a used gun at the store and nobody at the store is real familiar with lvl 10's:( They put 1 in a gun for sale but thats it. They were nice enough to let me barrow it cause mine was down. Man did it rip though. Thats what has me wondering if I should get it or stick with mine. The trigger is the hard part to decide from. That was the main difference.