PDA

View Full Version : AO I have a problem, serious advice needed

SpongeBobSquarePants
10-13-2003, 06:27 PM
Ok I need help and quick.

As you all know I am a good trader. I have run into a problem. I sold a guy a autococker for $135. I sent it last friday USPS priority mail. It has now been over a week and the guy says he still has never recived it. Here is my problem, I was absent minded and did not get delivery confomation. He hasn't been pushy about it or anything, but it just worrys me cause thats alot of money I know longer have. He has 30 feedback on ebay, however none of his feedback has been within the past 6 months. How do I know that he recived the package, saw I had no delivery conformation and is trying to screw a honest guy? Anyone got any help for me?:(

Will Wood
10-13-2003, 06:33 PM
Hopefully.. Do this as soon as possible.
Contact his local post office.
Maybe the carrier will remember if he delivered a package to certain location or not. That's your best bet. They might have a check list for something delivered to that location on their system.. but it might be cleared.

Ter-Me-Nate
10-13-2003, 06:34 PM
did you not keep your recipt that has your traking number on it??

LaW
10-13-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Ter-Me-Nate
did you not keep your recipt that has your traking number on it??

USPS doesn't have tracking numbers unless you get the delivery confirmation then you get a number

AutomagRT1483
10-13-2003, 06:36 PM
Still have your receipt from the USPS? You may be able to contact your own P.O. and talk with them and see if it got to the location yet. I know when ever you sent me stuff it usually took about a week.

SpongeBob is an awesome trader. He wouldnt screw anybody.;)

SpongeBobSquarePants
10-13-2003, 06:45 PM
Well good news, turns out I did get delivery conformation and I just found it, it was deliveryed to the rite place on the 9th. Its no longer my problem correct?

spydervenom
10-13-2003, 06:48 PM
correct. it was delivered...therefore its USPS or his fault

Jon/xpm
10-13-2003, 11:21 PM
SpongeBobSquarePants-yes it would no longer be your fault
But if you were a good person i would highly suggest you would help the other guy out...
Take copies of the reciept and tracking number to give him so he knows the package got their...
Talk to usps and try to help find out what happen...

Albinonewt
10-14-2003, 05:49 AM
Was it signed for? That makes it as open and shut as humanly possible.

SpongeBobSquarePants
10-14-2003, 06:21 AM
Good news, he had me deliver it to a friends apartment. It got there, but the apartment upstairs took it. He went there to question them, they opened it but they gave it to him. He is now gonna take a pic and make sure it was like it was when I sent it to him if its not he is gonna file a complaient for mail tampering. Thanks for the help:)

SkyBoySurfer
10-14-2003, 08:22 AM
it was sent thre USPS and someone else opend it>?

what dumb a$$ he can sue

how do you know this is for real?
and not some Red Hearing???

SpongeBobSquarePants
10-14-2003, 03:07 PM
Yea, that came from him he said that someone else opened it and screwed with it