PDA

View Full Version : What Gun?

H4V0C Z3|20
10-13-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey guys Im buying a new gun and Im wondering what I should get. I was first gonna set out to make a Warped ULE ULT Hyper Mag, with the 20bps chip. But now Im looking around. Just looking for any opinions, was thinking maybe an E-mag or Shocker or Impy. But then Ive heard I should get an angel. Also depending on the price is how much I can upgrade it also, so just give me some advice, thanx.

UltimatePaintballer
10-13-2003, 08:59 PM
um first we need a price range, and by what im hearing you are spending 1k+

H4V0C Z3|20
10-13-2003, 09:05 PM
Yeah im basically spending near 1000 bux. And thats gonna be including upgrades and add-ons.

~WarpedRT#2~
10-13-2003, 09:28 PM
Save up and get an A4.

Steelrat
10-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Probably the best bang for the buck right now is the Viking. About $800 for a colored one, 40 for a CCM no-rise, 40 for a rail and on/off, 20 for the eyes, 40 for the eye covers. That puts it at about $940 or so.

But thats just my opinion. When you are going to drop 1K, its best to try before you buy. One gun may just work better than another for you.

H4V0C Z3|20
10-14-2003, 09:49 AM
thanx for tips. keep em comin. o yeah, are adrenalin angels any good, compared to flys and speeds and all?

CpSuPeRkId
10-14-2003, 10:52 AM
i second the viking. you probably dont know much about them(nobody really does), but if you did a little research you would probably find they are probably the best overall gun out there right now at one of the best prices. the popularity has skyrocketed since the WAS equalizer baord and 2 sided break beam WAS eyes were introduced. it is the fastest gun out there right now without a doubt and people can argue all the want but its true. it has the best/fastest electronics and eyes out there. it is super air efficient and gets 2000 shots off a 68/4500. it literally has ZERO maintenance to do on it. it is probably the most reliable gun out there and has the least problems and maintenance of all the guns out there. it already comes with an aka lightning bolt and aka sidewinder which are proably the best bolts and regs in the industry right now. all u need is a set of 20 dollar eyes and 40 dollar eye covers and you are set. they are seriously amazing guns and i highly suggest that you look into buying one. i have owned angels, timmys, impys, mags, etc and have shot a TON of trixes and i can tell you right now vikings are better than all of them.

Kaiser Bob
10-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Where the hell were you when I was selling my Warped ULE ULT Hypermag? :)

The viking is a good choice too, if you want gentler on paint though mag or matrix would be a better choice.

FooTemps
10-14-2003, 11:35 AM
viking or trix.

Steelrat
10-14-2003, 11:53 AM
The mag is gentler on paint that a Viking? LOL. You must mean the level 10 mod. Level 10 is good, but I've seen guns with it chop. 10 cases through my Viking, and I have yet to chop once. The only breakage I had were some cheap balls that were too large for my barrel. Viking's low pressure, combined with the eyes and a Halo, make it nearly impossible to chop with.

Matrix is a fine gun, but requires a bit more maintenance, and is a bit more unreliable. Saw the bolt break in half on a trauma last weekend, how often do you see that happen? Also, the ones that perform at the same level as the Viking cost a bit more.

H4V0C Z3|20
10-14-2003, 09:39 PM
wow the viking sounds pretty popular. I would have never guessed to buy it. Im thinking about getting one now, gonna look around to see if i can find someone who owns one so i can see how it shoots, but what are some good upgrades that I would be looking to get for it?