PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye at Oklahoma D-Day.....

phyregod
10-14-2003, 10:48 AM
In the Latest issue of Action Persuit Games, there is a picture of Tom Kaye storming the beach at Oklahoma D-day with A Sydarm pistol in each hand! He was alone! An awesome picture, and way to go Tom!

Doobie
10-14-2003, 11:21 AM
:D Welcome to AO! Yes, that was a cool shot. We saw that almost a month and a half ago because we here at AO hear about Tom trimming his 'stache too short before there is ever a photo!;)

pito189
10-14-2003, 12:49 PM
Welcome to AO, enjoy the stay it's a good place.

There is a thread floating around here somewhere, where some AO members photoshoped that picture I think.

It's all good stuff. :D

Will Wood
10-14-2003, 02:01 PM
Here: :D Awsome pic. I love it.

pito189
10-14-2003, 03:15 PM
Doobie told me about this the other day, but if you look at the back of TK's neck, there is a welcome mat shoved into his shirt, because he knew those dirty Germans would keep shooting at him even if he fell down.

BradAGD
10-14-2003, 05:23 PM
Yeap, that's a welcome mat in the back. There's also one in the front, just in case. He was quite worried about being shot to hell and back. We were shopping the night before at Walmart looking for stuff to pad him up with. I've never seen Tom that nervous...

CrazyLad
10-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah Jack & Coke had that pic in his sig a while back.

f3rr3+
10-14-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by phyregod
In the Latest issue of Action Persuit Games, there is a picture of Tom Kaye storming the beach at Oklahoma D-day with A Sydarm pistol in each hand! He was alone! An awesome picture, and way to go Tom!

the more and more i frequent here the more it seems like a cult... and i thought they were just kidding...

Clare
10-14-2003, 09:09 PM
We were shopping the night before at Walmart looking for stuff to pad him up with. I've never seen Tom that nervous...

Was that the same night that we stood in the parking lot of the Walmart eating ice cream?

BradAGD
10-14-2003, 10:58 PM
Yeap, the same night we all stood in the Neosho, Mo Walmart, eating ice cream with Tom Kaye at midnight...I love my job!

Same night I asked Tom "you got a codpiece?"

How many times will you say that in your life?

Hoplon
10-15-2003, 01:21 PM
I just noticed that Tom has pods on.. Why?

BradAGD
10-15-2003, 02:08 PM
the pod carrier is built into the vest he has on and he left the tubes for extra protection...He used his mag later on too.

Muzikman
10-15-2003, 02:18 PM
Sad part is...I heard the story of the Icecream in the parking lot at 12am:)

BradAGD
10-15-2003, 02:22 PM
yeah, it's was cool and weird at the same time. I was thinking when Tom threw them in the basket, "does he have a fridge in his room? Mine doesn't".

We finished a box of them in one sitting. But Tom only eats the ice cream and nuts off of the Nutty Buddy's. That's just sacrilige, not eating the bottom of the cone.

WARPED1
10-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by f3rr3+

the more and more i frequent here the more it seems like a cult... and i thought they were just kidding... Nope, its a cult. But TK doesn't want the AO'ers to chop off thier testes and wear Nikes and hail Hale Bop.(lets see who gets that refference)

BradAGD
10-15-2003, 03:12 PM
I get it and my nards are not leaving my body...:D

WARPED1
10-15-2003, 03:43 PM
:)
Tk does not want his followers to follow him to death, just blindly buy his products, without doubt. 9 times out of 10(first Superbolt 2) they are great products that live up to thier lack of Hype.
Basically, I have no ill will towards the AO cult, I just think it's a little silly. Though TK never asks anything of his followers(except that email bomb to Mancow, done in fun for Spplat 1).:D