PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With My Sandridge Please

radarthompson
10-14-2003, 12:53 PM
i am having trouble with my sandridge cocker... the gun will fire but will not recock...but i pushed the little button on the back of the mac valve and it will recock it then but it wont do it with the trigger pulled... please someone help me with what is wrong... and if any one know how to get in touch with either triple a paintball or the sandridge company for tech questions i would really appreciate it.. thanks
you can either post your reply on here or email me with your phone number and i will talk to you personally.. i need this marker fixed by this weekend... thank again
shayne
radarthompson@hotmail.com

billybob_81067
10-14-2003, 06:29 PM
Here's a list of a few things that could be the problem...

Do you have a good battery in it? Even if the battery is new it could still be bad. Check it with a tester

If that's not the problem... the next thing I would suspect is the trigger switch itself. get an ohmmeter and check the continuity of the switch. It should be open (not allowing any electrical flow) when released and closed (allowing electrical flow) when pushed.

If the switch is not the problem then the next thing I would test would be the mac valve. hook one of the wires up to a nine volt and then touch the other wire to the other side of the nine volt battery... you should hear the mac valve click when the silenoid activates. If it doesn't click then this could be the problem.

If everything is working fine, then I would assume that the circuit board is fried...

I do not own a sandridge autococker, but I do have a rainmaker, and I have assumed that the mac valve works in the same manner, which I am almost positive it does.

Hope I helped ya out. :D

radarthompson
10-14-2003, 11:10 PM
hey thanks alot man...i will have to try ALL of those things tomorrow... but i never thought about hooking the mac valve directly to a battery ... thanks for the info ... i will let you know if it turns out well
thanks again