PDA

View Full Version : need sum help!

dontbapoop
10-14-2003, 11:58 PM
Ok heres the deal I just got rid of my e-99 and im lookin for a new gun. At first i was lookin at mags, but then i decided to get one later on. Now its come down to two guns, the impy, or the evil omen. If anyone has had experience with either of these guns, or just knows about them please post some info that can help, thanks -RJ

atcer
10-15-2003, 12:03 AM
why did you decide to get a mag later on? why wait? i have never played with the omen, but i had an impulse for a year or so and sold it to buy a mag. i just like the mech markers better.

dontbapoop
10-15-2003, 12:06 AM
Well i have a friend thats shootin an rt, and i've played with it. I like it but i wanna test out sum other guns before get my mag just to make sure its the right gun for me, becuz after i buy the mag ill probly just stick with that. So im in no hurry.

WARPED1
10-15-2003, 03:02 PM
If you're not going for a mag(good choice), get the Impulse. Get a rat or Rat Jr(depending on your budget) www.ratguns.com

bryceeden
10-15-2003, 03:37 PM
I would look at the B2K3, it is in the same price range and in my opinion it a better marker. The Omen's trigger is just strange, I cann't figure out how to comfortably hold it let alone walk it with any speed.

dontbapoop
10-16-2003, 12:23 AM
well i can get the omen for 300 shipped so this is why i really wanna know if its any good..

Shawn at suny oswego
10-16-2003, 07:55 AM
yeah the omen is a good gun, some times you here people saying the feed system breaks balls but it is really just how you set up the bolt recocking pressure.(which you can do form the out side of the gun with a screw driver) a guy on my team shots one and he loves it.

now for the impy, it is an tryed and tested gun, there are alot of them out there but i can no longer recomend that you buy a product when the money will go to help smart part's law suits.

those are just my feelings, make up your own mind but i would go with an omen. (get i evil-pipe too i love mine!)

dontbapoop
10-16-2003, 11:17 AM
Yah the whole thing with the recocking is about the only bad thing ive heard, other than the trigger