PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a Xmag body have some questions

wallace9111
10-15-2003, 12:50 AM
Well I just bought a Xmag body, I am very excited to get it. Now I have a couple questions, can or will AGD install ace on the Emag ULE frame (on a side not I will pay what ever it costs I am not asking for a freebie just if the service can or will be done.) Also I'm not going to run into any trouble from you guys because it's a modular body am I; I want to upgrade to 3.0 software when I can, but I don't want my gun sent to AGDE. IT really is a US Emag with a New European Xmag body(I stress new because Tom mentioned Xmags before dec 9th of 2002 were to be sent back to europe and I do not want that happening) I just want to double check? Thanks for you time, I am so glad to be back to the AGD family its been a 6 month hiatus, but now I am back and hopefully with a vengeance!

AGD Products Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will

MoBiLe
10-15-2003, 04:44 AM
where the heck did you get an xmag body???
why not call agd and see if theyll do the upgrade

wallace9111
10-15-2003, 08:52 AM
I got the body from an undisclosed source. It was actually by a shear peice of luck that I found the body. I was hopeing someone would answer this but I guess I can just call.

wallace9111
10-15-2003, 06:37 PM
any answer about running into trouble?

LaW
10-15-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by wallace9111
Well I just bought a Xmag body, I am very excited to get it. Now I have a couple questions, can or will AGD install ace on the Emag ULE frame (on a side not I will pay what ever it costs I am not asking for a freebie just if the service can or will be done.) Also I'm not going to run into any trouble from you guys because it's a modular body am I; I want to upgrade to 3.0 software when I can, but I don't want my gun sent to AGDE. IT really is a US Emag with a New European Xmag body(I stress new because Tom mentioned Xmags before dec 9th of 2002 were to be sent back to europe and I do not want that happening) I just want to double check? Thanks for you time, I am so glad to be back to the AGD family its been a 6 month hiatus, but now I am back and hopefully with a vengeance!

AGD Products Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will

You will be able to send it in to AGD for the 3.0 upgrade, I wouldn't worry about that. If it is able to have ace board put in it I am sure they would be able to do it for the cost required. Dont take my word for that one though.

wallace9111
10-15-2003, 09:00 PM
Thank you for a response. Im not holding you to anything, thanks for the advice though!!!

hostage
10-15-2003, 10:33 PM
I am a step ahead of yah bro. They will NOT install an ace board for yah. I asked already. I ordered one from RougeFactor, I would suggest you do the same, you might have to do some milling on your frame if you want it to fit the eye. You most likely will need a connector so you can plug it into the board. I know someone who can do the milling. He is working on mine. I started off with a e-mag and an x-mag body. I am purchasing an eye from Rouge and having the body milled to lighten it and he is turning the grip frame into a ULE one.
-Doron

sneakyhacker420
10-15-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by wallace9111
I got the body from an undisclosed source. It was actually by a shear peice of luck that I found the body. I was hopeing someone would answer this but I guess I can just call. mossman? ;)

hostage
10-15-2003, 10:54 PM
guess who mossman got it from
<====

wallace9111
10-15-2003, 11:11 PM
you guys guessed it. I am just waiting to get it from creative mayhem who has it now. WHo is doing the milling for the ace i already have a ule frame? Could you pm me some of the info so i could figure out if i want to do it or just use the lvl 10. I almost see no preformence enhancement, I think the lvl 10 works wonders. But anyways i think i found someone to update my board. All i need now is the body and new battery pack.

sneakyhacker420
10-15-2003, 11:13 PM
AGD's flashing boards with 3.0 now :cool:

wallace9111
10-15-2003, 11:29 PM
im not sure if there are not if you know cool. I found another source with a code just like it but beta. I was mainly worried about sending in my gun and then they try to send it to agde because it is a european body.

hostage
10-16-2003, 06:11 AM
I think they only said if you had the AGDE software, cause it differed or something from AGD's. All bodies came from AGDE
-Doron

wallace9111
10-16-2003, 07:16 AM
i didnt know it was a software descrepency, but that makes sense. I thought it might have been something done differently to the earlier bodies and frames and valves and thats why didnt want to deal with it?