PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a trade ....

lopxtc
10-15-2003, 08:45 AM
Hey all ... gotta get your advice on something ...

I am wanting to sell my timmy because I need a new computer ... however I have been offered two really nice trades, either of which if I take I will probably only play with once and then sell for $$$ towards my new computer ...

So what I want to know is, of the two which is the better resale value;

1 -- 03 Dye Reflex Cocker ... with boomstick, drop-forward and ASA ... dye inline reg ... (for my marker only)
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1072710

2 -- Stock AGD Micro E-Mag ... with level 10 and $50 ... (for my marker only)

Jon/xpm
10-15-2003, 09:02 AM
Well unless you have super duper hands
i would highly suggest you keep the timmy
Because the timmy is 10x faster and has eye
unlike the dye reflex which you can chop with...

lopxtc
10-15-2003, 09:06 AM
Well I would keep the timmy, but I have to balance one hobby with another and in order to get a new computer I need to sacrifice one of my markers. I have had a tough time selling the timmy since everyone whines because it has a classic body (GZ grip frame, and just about all the upgrades you could get) ...

So I am thinking of trading it for a marker that I can turn around and sell without an issue. So thats why I am wondering which of these is the better resale value wise.

Aaron

**Edit** As a side note, Ive been shooting cockers in one for or another since 1993 :) ... havent short stroked a cocker in many many years :)

Originally posted by Jon/xpm
Well unless you have super duper hands
i would highly suggest you keep the timmy
Because the timmy is 10x faster and has eye
unlike the dye reflex which you can chop with...

Jon/xpm
10-15-2003, 09:14 AM
lopxtc-keep the classic
if you spent alot of money into it you dont want it to go down the drain and i personally still would not get the dye 03 thinking i would get more then the classic timmy...

lopxtc
10-15-2003, 09:15 AM
Yeah thats kind of the internal battle I have been fighting for the past few days ... I love my timmy :) and have been a defender of the "classics" for some time ...

Maybe I can talk (read beg) the wife into letting me spend some tax-return money LOL :)

Aaron

lopxtc-keep the classic
if you spent alot of money into it you dont want it to go down the drain and i personally still would not get the dye 03 thinking i would get more then the classic timmy...

Jon/xpm
10-15-2003, 09:28 AM
lopxtc-just tell her you will be losing 200-400 dollars
and hopefully that might help a little ;)

lopxtc
10-15-2003, 09:30 AM
LOL :)

Aaron

lopxtc-just tell her you will be losing 200-400 dollars
and hopefully that might help a little ;)