PDA

View Full Version : action village/pbgear.com sucks!

atcer
10-15-2003, 02:51 PM
i had dye pants and a kapp dz III sent here for play this weekend. I get the package today and the pants are the wrong size and the kapp dz has been opend at one point because every screw was missing, and the anno on the rail was messed up from people screwing it to the grip frame. ARRRGGHH!! so now i have to pay for shipping back to them for mistakes they made. punk asses!

FreakBaller12
10-15-2003, 03:02 PM
be careful they will lie to you
they lied to ym dad about gettign his money back like 6 times, and they puleld soem sb that it takes 3-4 days to get your credit back..it happens in seconds
now my dad refuses to order form them for me

wyn1370
10-15-2003, 03:07 PM
If they screwed up the order, save you shipping receipt and put a copy of it in the return. If they do not refund you the shipping demand a full refund and order from somewhere else. I've had to send them 3 different copies of the same shipping receipt before to get it refunded.

j.t.
10-15-2003, 03:34 PM
I ordered 4 tshirts from them a while ago... Its been over 2 months and they still have not gotten any from the manufacturers apparently.

:mad:

Kai
10-15-2003, 03:49 PM
I have gotten the wrong part so many times from them...blargh.

If I didn't get overnight shipping for no extra charge, I would never order from them.

deathstalker
10-15-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
they lied to ym dad about gettign his money back like 6 times, and they puleld soem sb that it takes 3-4 days to get your credit back..it happens in seconds
It does not happen in seconds. It takes anywhere from 3-7 business days, depending on the card and bank, for a refund/credit to appear on a card.

Anyway, I've yet to have a problem with Action Village. However, I phone in all my orders and pick up at their facility. With few exceptions, someone somewhere sometime will have a problem with any online vendor.

pito189
10-15-2003, 04:06 PM
Like I have said in all the other threads that pop up all the time. I have never had a problem with them. Even ordered 24 cases of paint from them for a tournament this year, and they all got here early with no breaks. Free shipping too, because it was over $100 dollars. :)

rikkter
10-15-2003, 04:07 PM
i've ordered from them about a dozen times now, and only once, have i had a problem with them. and it was when they neglected to inform us that the pants i bought were no longer in stock.

other than that, 888paintball.com has given me a lot more problems.
i had bought a mask, and they sent the wrong one, i sent it back, they paid shipping(arguement with them), and sent the SAME mask back(the SAME one i shipped them)

so, more argueing, i printed out a picture of the one i bought, and the one they shipped, stabled it to the outer box, inside, everywhere. i made a note to them telling them to look at the BAR code too, letting them know it was the wrong item printed on it. FINALLY, they send the right mask.

then i had issues when buying some lens's from them.
i ordered yellow tinted lens.

i got yellow tinted lens, but not spectra, they sent me the elite version. so shipped it back, took them a month(literally), finally they sent me the lens again. but the WRONG ones.
howeverrrr, these WERE yellow tinted, but were a clear to yellow fade tinted(cost more than the ones i originally bought) so i kept them.
damn 888paintball to hell.

and toyatoboy, slowwww downnn when typing! :D

cpm666
10-15-2003, 04:14 PM
they sent me a damaged instructional video....

lopxtc
10-15-2003, 04:27 PM
Now see I love actionvillage ... I order by 2pm, get the items next day UPS ground. Never had a mixed up or wrong order. I have easily order at least $2,000+ in markers and general gear from them in the past 2 years or so.

Aaron

RenagadeOfFunk
10-15-2003, 04:42 PM
they rule...so i guess maybe your mail has been tampered...theproblem with the shirts is that shirts fly out of there fast...i have been trying to buy shirts for 6 months and i only got 4....and i live 20 min from the warehouse....

barberjohn
10-15-2003, 06:32 PM
i ordered some spyder parts from them one time, and they got the whole order right, and accidently sent me a 50 dollar taso winforce barrel, so i was pretty happy. also, my friend ordered a kapp barrel from there, and they gave him two barrels instead of just one. so i guess some people get ripped off, and some get extras. now, whenever i need anything, i look there first.

the_next_guy_
10-15-2003, 06:47 PM
I ordered a CP foregrip and they sent me an angel volumizer.

Bad_Dog
10-15-2003, 06:50 PM
feeeew....

I must have gotton luckey, my 4500/68 came in on monday, not a scratch on it!

epterry
10-15-2003, 10:18 PM
I ordered a 3k Flatline for $269 from them and they didn’t have it stocked so they sent me a 4.5k Flatine. [sarcasm] I mean it why can’t they get the orders right. :mad: /[sarcasm] :D

atcer
10-15-2003, 10:23 PM
see? why the hell cant something cool like that happen to me..!?!? AAARRGGGHHH!

Well i decided to screw the pants and drop and just get a ULE body instead...(really would rather have a y frame so i could rip on my new valve i just got but.... what can ya do)so then i have to buy a cocker barrel. <sigh> the money pit never closes....

Bensongg
10-16-2003, 07:51 AM
PBGear.com sent me two freak kits and charged me for both of them. After numerous phone calls and emails I didnt feel like hasseling anymore with them so I just traded one kit for another mag.
My latest beef is with xtremepaintball.com.
One girl tells me that my ear protectors are on backorder and then I tell her to remove em from my order and ship the remainder. 15 minutes later she tells me they came in and my order will probably ship that day (last Thursday). Monday I get an email from a different girl and she tells me the same thing, that the protectors are on backorder. I tell her to remove em and ship the remainder. Now on Tuesday I get the invoice notice that my complete order has been shipped.
I had a message on my cell phone from the first girl saying that my order has shipped and they refunded my money for the ear protectors. But the ear protectors were still on the shipping invoice.
We'll see if the ear protectors are in it or not when it gets here today.

jdev
10-16-2003, 08:08 AM
all I have to say is:

www.paintballwizard.com

:D