PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for Bambi on O'Reilly Factor tonight!!

Mango
10-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Tonight on The O'Reilly Factor (http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html) at 8:00 p.m eastern Bill will be talking to the guys who started Hunting for Bambi. Should be interesting to watch. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Remington
10-15-2003, 03:15 PM
I thought they found out it was all just a hoax? :confused:

Mango
10-15-2003, 03:23 PM
I thought so too, but apparently no, they were up and running and got shut down. They said on the commercial "you won't believe what they are doing now." So it should be good to watch.

Restola
10-15-2003, 06:18 PM
More sensationalism and annoying interupting with insanely stupid question by O'Reilly...I'll be watching... :-/

I hardly even believe this wasn't a hoax, and had heard nothing about that until today. The moron probably just wants another 15 min of fame. But it'll probably boost ratings...so more power to O'Reilly.

Albinonewt
10-15-2003, 06:23 PM
I thought it was more like an extreme sport, that they just shot the videos and sold them, not that "normal" people got to actually do it.

Mango
10-15-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Restola
More sensationalism and annoying interupting with insanely stupid question by O'Reilly...I'll be watching... :-/

I hardly even believe this wasn't a hoax, and had heard nothing about that until today. The moron probably just wants another 15 min of fame. But it'll probably boost ratings...so more power to O'Reilly.

Yeah uhh...I just wanted to let people know. :rolleyes: :o

Restola
10-15-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
Yeah uhh...I just wanted to let people know. :rolleyes: :o