PDA

View Full Version : ehh Agd, why

BajaBoy
10-15-2003, 03:49 PM
For the 1st time im kinda pissed. (sry if i cant say that but w-e)

I just finished putting Ace in my emag and i called them today to flash my board to 2.4? i dunno the current xmag softwear.. and the reply i got was you should wait for the 3.0, so i asked when would it be out? the answer was.. In about a month or two. OK so ill wait

Then i come on here and see a number of e/x's that have 3.0 and Wow i saw red, these people didnt even need it.. they just wanted something better.

And i called them now to send it in because we all know agd is gunna get swamped with all 300 xmags and what 2000 emags?

Dayspring
10-15-2003, 03:56 PM
Just an FYI- the satellite techs are being set up to flash the boards as well. That means Tunaman can do it. (And since you're in NJ, that would make more sense.)

Last I heard, they were not allowed to flash until TK gives the say so. This was about 3 days ago. That may have changed.

pito189
10-15-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy
Then i come on here and see a number of e/x's that have 3.0 and Wow i saw red, these people didnt even need it.. they just wanted something better.

Are you serious, I need it to use my gun to it's full potential. Why wouldn't wouldn't people with e/x's not need it?

Get over yourself. The world doesn't revolve around you.
:rolleyes:

EDIT: hey Dayspring it looks like I will be able to finally meet you and the AO folks, I'm going to be crashing with Doobie and Trina and the AO SC meet. :D

BajaBoy
10-15-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Just an FYI- the satellite techs are being set up to flash the boards as well. That means Tunaman can do it. (And since you're in NJ, that would make more sense.)

Last I heard, they were not allowed to flash until TK gives the say so. This was about 3 days ago. That may have changed.

thanx dayspring, could i talk to you on aol about tunaman? i dont wanna bother him just yet haha. Also i could take a ride if need be. (aim is BajaboyAgd)

BajaBoy
10-15-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by pito189

Are you serious, I need it to use my gun to it's full potential. Why wouldn't wouldn't people with e/x's not need it?

Get over yourself. The world doesn't revolve around you.
:rolleyes:

hey bud, how do you know anything about my gun? well guess what! it doesnt work intill i get something to suport the new hardware. And thanx to some good people ill have it working. GET LOST

pito189
10-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy

hey bud, how do you know anything about my gun? well guess what! it doesnt work intill i get something to suport the new hardware. And thanx to some good people ill have it working. GET LOST

It will always work in mechainical...settle down. ;)

BajaBoy
10-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by pito189

It will always work in mechainical...settle down. ;)

nah it doesnt, i took it out bc i got bounce and i didnt feel like messing with the rod lenth. And i didnt mean to snap.. just the way you put it wasnt cool because you didnt know the whole story.

LaW
10-15-2003, 04:20 PM
the final version of 3.0 isn't even done yet. Myself and other locals near AGD have 3.0 but its not even the complete version yet.