PDA

View Full Version : dye stickies

mag-hatter
10-15-2003, 04:32 PM
are the dye stickie 3's better now? are they made to last more than 4 seconds because they look awesome and i want to get one but if they're still crappy then forget it. can anyone tell me?

shartley
10-15-2003, 04:35 PM
From what I understand, yes. However, that does not mean you will actually get the new batch unless you buy directly from DYE.

But I have not personally tested them.... just saying what I have seen posted.

Blennidae
10-15-2003, 06:47 PM
My replacement grip from Dye are on my I-frame and have not ripped yet, its been a couple of weeks, which is much better than last time.

Like Shartley said unless you buy directly from Dye, you wont know for sure.

My replacements came in fancy new packaging, where as my old ones came directly from Dye in a ziplock bag. That may also be a way of telling if they are the new ones.

Also, if you were familliar with the old sticky 3's, you can see and feel a difference in the rubber. So if you know what the old ones looked and felt like, you might be able to tell.

Hope that helps.

i_baked_cookies
10-15-2003, 07:06 PM
i got mine like the second day that they came out and theve been on my Iframe ever since, they are still sticky and they feel so good. get them

Marek
10-15-2003, 11:16 PM
I've used them on my i-frame for about 3 weeks and no problems what so ever. They feel great too.

Nagamaki
10-15-2003, 11:22 PM
They make trigger frames and the all around marker of choice look "Beefy"

Tron
10-16-2003, 05:04 AM
Have two pairs on clamshells for the last month. You can say they fixed their problems.

SkyBoySurfer
10-16-2003, 05:18 AM
I love the hell out of mine
It shure beat the other dye grips

They feel awsome and look great

altho it was a realy tight fit on my Dye 2x Trigger fraim for my minimag

I was afraid i was gona rip it...but I have had them for 3 weeks and there is no sign of wear....and they feel so damn good....and look good as well.