PDA

View Full Version : ? about rt pro

sphater
10-15-2003, 05:28 PM
I'm considering buying an rt pro, but i want to know if all new rt's from the factory have the lvlx stock? I read a review and the guy said his was already installed. I'm also having a hard time finding new ones in stock on many websites like paintballgear and xtreme paintball. Anybody now where else to look? I've been looking for one with a black centerfeed body (will ULE body's eventually be stock, or strictly an upgrade?). thanks for any input.

Kevmaster
10-15-2003, 05:45 PM
If you buy it from AGD today, it will have an RT-X valve (aluminum Retro valve) and a level 10 kit. Intelliframe also.

However, Jimmy's Paintball Store may not have the most current invintory and may have an older model still for sale

sphater
10-16-2003, 08:34 PM
thanks kevmaster

Jon/xpm
10-16-2003, 09:03 PM
I heard they will be coming with the ule body soon?
is this tru?

Kevmaster
10-16-2003, 11:52 PM
They most certainly will soon, as will Emags (aka EmaXs). But, i think they may have started doing that with the RT Pros now. I THINK they come with ULE bodies. However, I don't have the must current info from AGD. I would call them and ask or wait here for another reply

Miscue
10-17-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
If you buy it from AGD today, it will have an RT-X valve (aluminum Retro valve) and a level 10 kit. Intelliframe also.

However, Jimmy's Paintball Store may not have the most current invintory and may have an older model still for sale

Jimmy might even have some carbon fiber framed RTPs... same price! :D

Kevmaster
10-17-2003, 10:01 AM
a classic RT perhaps at the same price as well.

however, Q, do the most currrent RTPs come with ULE body?

cphilip
10-17-2003, 10:06 AM
No they do not...

But...I do happen to have two for sale that do have ULE bodies on them. And not only that barrels and come with Ultra Light triggers too!

But they special. Not stock..In dealers.

shutter13
11-03-2003, 12:43 PM
cphilip... i remember u had a thread with pics of those.. do u think u can dig it up and maybe hook me up with one of those?:D

cphilip
11-03-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by shutter13
cphilip... i remember u had a thread with pics of those.. do u think u can dig it up and maybe hook me up with one of those?:D

It was in Dealers forum. I think Tuna had two made like that and maybe still has one. I do too. But they not stock yet with ULE bodies. At some point they will be but I do not know when.