PDA

View Full Version : I Need An Internet Site That Sells Cheap Jerseys!

KornKamp02
10-16-2003, 12:30 PM
Ok, my friends and I ahve finally started a team and we need matching Jerseys. I would like Blue and anywhere from $20-$25, all the help would be appreciated and I want them to be full Jerseys with sleeves. Thanks.

Caffiend
10-16-2003, 01:09 PM
www.xpaintball.com has alot of cheap jerseys
http://www.xpaintball.com/jerseystshirts.html

32 degrees from that site from $20-27
http://www.xpaintball.com/32degjer.html

KornKamp02
10-16-2003, 01:13 PM
How big would an XXL be on a 5'11 guy trhat weighs 245 lbs.?
Thanks

Yudanja
10-16-2003, 01:45 PM
depends on your frame.

Im 6', 260 and 2xl fits me fine. But i dont have a huge belly. just a stout guy.

dinger
10-16-2003, 01:56 PM
hehehe... as soon as you said "cheap jersey" i instantly thought of xpb ;)

also, i believe that you can find same rather cheap jerseys at www.888paintball.com

KornKamp02
10-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Thanks Guys! We found some 32 degrees jerseys for 24.77 that we REALLY like. We were gonna put our team name or something on the back but then we saw that it was 18.00 more on almost all the sites we saw so I MAY be able to get my Grandmother to do it for us because she's a seamstress. Again, thanks guys!:D

Tunaman
10-16-2003, 03:25 PM
I have a lot of Dye Jerseys and pants 2003 for cheap if anyone wants them. Email me. ;) ;)

Tyger
10-16-2003, 06:08 PM
I'll tell you a way to save money getting jerseys personalised.

Crack open the yellow pages and look for "Screenprinting" places. A lot of them do heat-transfer too (Which is what the big companies mainly use, and charge $2 a letter for...) But tell them you have team jereys you want to put names and numbers on the back of, and possible a team name as well.

I've had jerseys done like this for $5, name and number. You might also want to ask them about getting long-sleeve shirts done up as well. If you get the right kind (100% cotton, I can find the brand name if you'd like...) they wear just as well as jerseys, and they're cheaper too.

Good luck!

-Tyger

FreakBaller12
10-16-2003, 06:45 PM
wow ur amazing tyger..lol

~WarpedRT#2~
10-16-2003, 07:04 PM
I've printed my fair share of t-shirts at my old high school (we had a program there) and you have to make sure that they method they use to get letters on there is more permanent. The way I did it, it was more like a semi permanent. They didnt stick if you washed the shirt alot, and the ink wasnt that great.

Why dont you just get some of that paper that you can print out, then iron on to a shirt? Thats much easier, wont cost that much, and if it doenst stick well, you can do it over an over, all you are doing is printing and ironing. No stitching, save your gram the trouble;)

They also have letter/number kits at 888

hockaloogey
10-18-2003, 11:42 AM
huhuhuhuhu - i'm on the team he was talking about...

KornKamp02
10-18-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Tyger
I'll tell you a way to save money getting jerseys personalised.

Crack open the yellow pages and look for "Screenprinting" places. A lot of them do heat-transfer too (Which is what the big companies mainly use, and charge $2 a letter for...) But tell them you have team jereys you want to put names and numbers on the back of, and possible a team name as well.

I've had jerseys done like this for $5, name and number. You might also want to ask them about getting long-sleeve shirts done up as well. If you get the right kind (100% cotton, I can find the brand name if you'd like...) they wear just as well as jerseys, and they're cheaper too.

Good luck!

-Tyger thnaks for the help man. i'll take it up with my teammate (hockaloogey) soon.

RenagadeOfFunk
10-18-2003, 04:57 PM
www.paintballgear.com dye pants $58.99 dye jerseys $38.99...you can look up the rest yourself...