PDA

View Full Version : Next generation of Automaggers...

Creative Mayhem
10-16-2003, 07:13 PM
Have you ever wondered what the next generation of Automag users will look like? Well, look no further..

Let me introduce you to my little brother and sister, they already want to play with thier big brother :D

Aren't they cute?! :D

lord1234
10-16-2003, 07:17 PM
yes...
the girl will want an acid washed red Xmag, the boy a Red to Black fade
i can see it now.

FrAuStY
10-16-2003, 07:18 PM
Nothing WRONG with purple! At least it's not PINK ;)

Sweet kids Jeremy! Teach `em well. I bet they ARE gonna be the next gen pball players... who knows..I may get schooled by them one day!

Right on!

Creative Mayhem
10-16-2003, 07:21 PM
Spy: its a boy and a girl... note the BROTHER and sister part...

Oh, and how do you guys like the new DYE PJ/speedball wear they are wearing? :D

LaW
10-16-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
Spy: its a boy and a girl... note the BROTHER and sister part...

Oh, and how do you guys like the new DYE PJ/speedball wear they are wearing? :D

I was just going to comment that I wanted some of those new jersey's!

haha

very nice

Digi_Gyrl
10-16-2003, 07:48 PM
OMG OMG OMG they are sooo cute.. nice to see there is more spawn from a nice looking gene pool.:)

Seriously, too cute for words.

Mag Master 04
10-16-2003, 08:50 PM
nice one rogue...haha, and yes, is that that latest in DYE clothing line, i would wear DYE pjs for sure i would

CodeMA
10-16-2003, 09:26 PM
....we have allllll heard its bad to steal candy from a baby.....but what about XMags :D

anyway... here are some future FMXers....

Before We said she couldnt shoot daddy
http://www.fmxpaintball.com/photos/images/FeildPics/hanna02.jpg
After he said NO....
http://www.fmxpaintball.com/photos/images/FeildPics/hanna01.jpg
and...the true future of FMX ballers....we try to ignore the fact that the light was not supposed to be in ones hand during the pic...and that very table was not there an hour later.....
http://www.fmxpaintball.com/photos/images/FeildPics/nextgenFMX.jpg
ok jokeing about the table missing.....but there were some ciggs missing....but we contribute that to the daddy of the kid in the last pic....

wobbles82
10-16-2003, 09:37 PM
I am a child myself..so I have no pictures to show. lol. It looks like your daughter is thinking like "drop me, because one day I will drop you, like a brick"..oh yes..I can see it now...boomshakalakaka, lol.

CodeMA
10-17-2003, 09:38 AM
not mine..... its the bossmans.....LOL....I should hope Im not a daddy yet..... though there was that one night...with the stuff....and the....ahhhh never mind...you dont wanna know.....

anyway...not mine...parents would severly kill me....

wyn1370
10-17-2003, 10:08 AM
CM, your little bro already kicks your behind, just imagine what he'll do when he actually plays

1stdeadeye
10-17-2003, 10:12 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!

The Canucks are still procreating!!!!:eek:

I thought that gene pool would end with Captain Caunck!;)

Captain Canuck
10-17-2003, 06:00 PM
HAHA!!! The world will never be rid of Captain Canuck! I will always be here to defend the honor of Canada and our good brew!:D

FalconGuy016
10-17-2003, 06:07 PM
Wow... those setups must be pretty light... if I gave my mag to a kid that age they'd drop it immediatly

tony3
10-17-2003, 07:52 PM
I wish my little brother would play, hes 11 and is quite the spoiled youngest child. He wanted to come with me, so I shoot him in the back one day so he could feel it. Lets say he isn't coming paintballing for awhile.

LittlePaintballBoy
10-17-2003, 08:28 PM
I'm 11???:confused: really.:D

Miscue
10-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Is that what Canada looks like? I guess it's not so bad after all then. They have trees and grass too! :D

personman
10-19-2003, 12:01 PM
Shame on you CM.. you should have put barrel plugs on the guns :p

spydervenom
10-19-2003, 02:58 PM
i read your post then decided i'd throw up the good ole 'i'd hit it' pic...but i realized how your sisters like 2 and thats wrong:p

and whats w/ the stickers on the warp on the girl's gun?
it looks like an AO sticker w/ a no smoking sign over it.

pito189
10-19-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
Is that what Canada looks like? I guess it's not so bad after all then. They have trees and grass too! :D

hmmm, I pictured a lot more polar bears and snow??? Maybe he is lying to us.

That is the next generation though, I see you are already teaching them well with the mags. :D

oldsoldier
10-20-2003, 08:15 AM
Thank god! I read this post, and thought you had procreated!! ;). Seriously though, I should get some pics of my niece and nephewswhen I get home...you know, just to be :cool: