PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Trade Show questions..

felony
10-16-2003, 09:12 PM
Hey guys,

I am located down in Daytona Beach, just a little drive from the World Cup. I know there is lots of goodies at the trade show but will be unable to attend until the last weekend.

I am looking for a new barrel system and possible some of the new AGD goodies. First of all, what barrels should I look for, mag twist lock style. If lapco or JJ is there, I may go that direction, but just looking for suggestions, so please let me know.

Also, what would you guys suggest I pick up at the AGD booth?

I currently got a mini mag, x-valve, intelli etc etc..

I've never been to one of these before, so be kind :]

Thanks alot guys,
dan

cris8762
10-16-2003, 09:54 PM
i suggest you pick me up lots of stickers and ANY other free stuff u can find (i'll pay shipping and a little estra $ for ur troubles)

paintster14
10-16-2003, 10:42 PM
the cup is awesome man great place to get cheap stuff this will be my 3rd year attending and for a mag you wont find a better barrel then the old school SS backed all americans, but the J&J kits seem to be very good on mags from what ive seen, so look around and see waht you can find, hope to see ya there

felony
10-16-2003, 10:48 PM
thanks for the response..

Paintster, where ya from? I am in daytona beach for college, will be goin with my team, but not playing..just wondering..

any other suggestions? lotsa views, but not many responses.. boo hoo.. :D lol..

thanks
dan

paintster14
10-16-2003, 10:50 PM
i live in deland actually im trying to go wednesday, and just skip skool, also along with the last two days(best days to get deals)

Curly
10-16-2003, 10:54 PM
A buddy of mine is a embry riddle in daytona beach... Good stuff. Have fun going down to cup.

felony
10-16-2003, 11:13 PM
same here, i go to embry riddle as well..

what year is he.. name? he on the team?

dan

Curly
10-16-2003, 11:47 PM
He is a freshman, Chris Rotter. He doesnt play paintball.... yet.