PDA

View Full Version : Major Props To Tippmann

p8ntballsnowman
10-16-2003, 11:02 PM
I had a tippmann e bolt, that somehow broke the battery thing. I have no idea how it works. Every gun that i have breaks or dies sometimes, i dont know why. Anyway, i sent it to tippmann. A couple days later i get a call, they said "We had to replace the board, battery, ect ect" All this time im thinking "O crap, this is gonna cost a lot" Then they said something about me having no drop and the ASA is just sittin there(its on my other gun). I said i didnt need one. Then they said it would be here in 2-3 days. I just got it today, and they fixed everything. They even added an on/switch which i didnt have before. And it was all free. Board, repair, battery pack, all free. Its easily over 100$ Probably closer to 175. I didnt sign the gun up or have a proof of purchase or anything. Best customer service i have ever experienced

PurePower
10-17-2003, 12:00 AM
Yeah, Tippmann is great. Just call them up and tell them what part you need and they'll usually send it out to you for free.

breg
10-17-2003, 01:05 AM
Thing is, that any company that stands behind its products will do that.
But, all in all, yeah tippmann is truly great when it comes to paintball. In my opinion, they are one of the most important companies out there.

Crimson_Turkey
10-17-2003, 01:17 AM
If you break anything on a tippy you NEVER have to pay for it. Now thats a warranty.

Tippmann and AGD are by far the most innovative companies. It we didnt have Tippmann we wouldn't have pin-valves! I'd never sell my A_5 for the world.

Albinonewt
10-17-2003, 06:09 AM
Yeah, tippman has been great. I've always loved them, ever since my pro-am.

Brak
10-17-2003, 06:51 AM
tippmann RULES. im buying an A-5 shortly and i think itll be everything i hope for

Big_M
10-17-2003, 10:21 AM
I've always loved tippmann, they have always been great with their products, and have had some of the greatest costomer service out there, in fact, hearing that AGD had just as good costomer service is what made my decision to get a mag (which I still havn't purchased :( )

Bonx0007
10-17-2003, 10:33 AM
I got my start on a tippmann pro-lite and then purchased a 98 custom prior to owning my first classic mag. Tippmann replaced an entire valve assy for me once at no charge and I never had to fill out any stupid warranty card. Good company that cares about their product working well.

Creative Mayhem
10-17-2003, 03:16 PM
I've always wanted to get a tippy, just never really had the need, my mags have always worked well for me. I am glad that soo many people have had nothing but good dealings with tippman. Maybe one day I will get a tippy to play around with. :D

SpongeBobSquarePants
10-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Yea tippmann is a great company. I Honestly think if you called them over a period of time they would send you everything you needed to build a tippmann. Buddy of mine was haveing trouble with his A-5 he called them and the sent him almsot every part besides the trigger and shells.
Great company.:)

WillyWonka
10-17-2003, 03:57 PM
I agree Tippmann is awesome. Except this one time. I needed a new power tube for my Original 98. Well first i tried a friend's extra one, from his Custom 98, and my valve broke the tube. So i call tippmann and ask for the metal one, well they don't make the metal one's anymore. So i tell them the story about my valve not fitting and they say it should fit. So i buy a new tube and it breaks. I call again and i'm told i need a new valve. In the end i spend 40 bucks after breaking a 7 dollar part. Other than that Tippmann is pimps.

UltimatePaintballer
10-18-2003, 07:54 AM
i love how tippman guns were just so easy to fix but once mine started to shoot the balls that curve, i couldn't hit nothing the rest of the night

sharpshooter1286
10-18-2003, 09:03 AM
yea, i had a tippy 98 for the longest time, then i got a tippmann rt and upgraded the crap out of it. it had the military stock and the flatline, so noobs would always be like HES ON MY TEAM lol it was fun i had a scope to but didnt use it except a couple time. the military stock was sweet, really gave the gun a good feel. ive had nothing but good experiences with tippmanns, even if it jams it fixes itself in like 5 seconds. one thing tho if u dont put the flatline on exactly right, totally clean, and use the right paint it doesnt do its job exactly and once a ball breaks ur screwed. with the reactice trigger i could rip pretty good, there was nothing cooler than seeing a line of 14 paintballs "floating" down the field and just all nailing some kid. i loved that gun, then i traded it for my mag :D (which i love just as much now)